• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header logo problems

brent85_98

I have been trying to change the logo osc logo, to my company logo. Every time I do it the image is all distorted and fuzzed. I am using Fetch FTP, what seems to be the problem loading it to the server. I have changed the header.php file and placed a new store_logo image in the image folder?

Why does this seem to be so difficult?

http://lovingtouch.com/catalog/

I have been searching the forums but haven't found any good leads yet.

Thanks,

Brent

I have been trying to change the logo osc logo, to my company logo. Every time I do it the image is all distorted and fuzzed. I am using Fetch FTP, what seems to be the problem loading it to the server. I have changed the header.php file and placed a new store_logo image in the image folder?

Why does this seem to be so difficult?

http://lovingtouch.com/catalog/

I have been searching the forums but haven't found any good leads yet.

Thanks,

Brent

I normally just name my new logo oscommerce.gif and upload it to replace the old one.

Works fine for me

The only thing that I can think of is if the program is trying to transfer it in "text" mode.

Image files need to be transferred in "binary" mode.

If all else fails, use your site control panel provided by your host to upload the file.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived