• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Retail and Wholesale Price Levels

Is there a way to set up 2 price levels in OSC? I sell retail and wholesale and would like for both types of customers to be able to order from the site at their respective price level. I searched the contributions but did not find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I think I have seen some contributions floating around somewhere on contributions section. Best to search that.

I know you can add a contribution of different pricing per customer, but thats not necessarily what you need.

Have a look there.

Cheers

----------------------------------------

Minxy :)

"Keep plodding on to achieve your dreams"

Is there a way to set up 2 price levels in OSC? I sell retail and wholesale and would like for both types of customers to be able to order from the site at their respective price level. I searched the contributions but did not find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

One suggestion http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,member+pricing

Create 2 groups, wholesale and retail, and assign clients to the appropriate group. Perahps set non website members to see retail pricing.

Second suggestion

Consider a default price (retail), and implementing quantity discounts. example 1 for 0.99 cents, 10 for 0.79 cents each (just an example)

Archived