• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Letting customer add custom attributes

synthea

I'm building a site for a client who'll be selling custom made birth announcements and other paper products, what will require the customer to enter custom information, Baby Name, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Custom Message, etc. I know I can add product attributes, but how do I make each attribute a text box that the customer can enter their own information? I've searched this site, checked the software docs, and googled this, for 2 days, so I really am sorry if I just missed a blazingly obvious answer!

My test store is at www.amywilliamsdesign.com/catalog

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Amy

Thanks, that does look like just what I need. Can you tell me which ones to download though? It says to download 1.3.1 but I downloaded that one and the folder says 1.2, so I think I need a little advice there.

Amy

I tried to install this and it broke the whole cart. I of course hadn't backed up. Once of these days I'll do that. I guess it's not compatible with sts?

Amy

• 4 months later...
I tried to install this and it broke the whole cart. I of course hadn't backed up. Once of these days I'll do that. I guess it's not compatible with sts?

Hi, I have the same problem, anybody knows if STS is compatible with Imprint Text Options? What do I have to do to use both contributions?

Thanks

Archived