• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Redirecting due to deleted .htaccess page

rommany

Hello

Can someone please help, i was having trouble with my site this morning, i was getting a 500 server error, when i spoke to my host they said it was nothing to do with them, i spoke with a mate of mine and he said it was the host so i called them again and they said i had an log error because i was getting to many hits on one page, so he deleted them for me and the site was up again.

We have had no sales all day and that was strange so i checked the site and it was and and running but if i clicked a category it redirected me back to the hame page, i checked my file pages and the .htaccess was empty, ive called my host again and they said its nothing to do with so i need to talk to oscommerces about the file.

What makes me laugh is that no one has had access to the site cpanel all day and my host so no one else could have touched it, when i said this to the host they said have you got the name of the person would sopke to, i said no and they again said nothing they can do then, what a joke most big companies log all calls....

Thanks if you can help

Archived