• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1064 sql error

hgrzesiek

Hi all i know there has been a lot of discussions about the 1064 mySQL error, but most that i found was regarding the existing contributions. My problem is, that i have worldpay with futurepay update contribution installed and i'm trying to put data into the created by me worldpay_orders DB. i wrote the query and im getting this error

Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'desc , future_pay_type , start_date , start_delay_unit , start_delay_multi , no_' at line 1

The code for the query

$result=mysql_query('INSERT INTO '. TABLE_WORLDPAY_ORDERS . '( order_id , inst_id , amount , cart_id , currency , desc , future_pay_type , start_date , start_delay_unit , start_delay_multi , no_of_payments , interval_unit , interval_multi , initial_amount , normal_amount , option) values (,'.MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ID.','.$OrderAmt.','.$worldpay_url.','.$currency.','.STORE_NAME.',regular,'.$startDate.','.$startDelayUnit.','.$startDelayMult.','.FUTUREPAY_REGULAR_AGREEMENT_PAYMENTS.','.$intervalUnit.','.$intervalMult.','.$OrderAmt.','.$futurepayprice.','.FUTUREPAY_REGULAR_AGREEMENT_TYPE.')');
if (!$result) {
die('Invalid query: ' . mysql_error());
				}

I tried to find what actually code 1064 means. I'm a newbie in he whole sql world, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. I would be most greatful.

i don't know if i understood you correctly but the code is located in the worldpay.php file. The idea is that before osc sends the data to worldpay through the form i can save it in the db table called worldpay_orders. So anwsering your question it is the php file i guess

Archived