• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Banner heading

armadillo

TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS is displayed on my banner chart instead of "Last 3 Days" as defined in admin/english/banner_manager.php. I also added a define to both English.php (admin and regular) but can't get rid of this small nuisance. Any suggestions?

www.djscollectables.com

call you post the snippet of code for TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS that is in your language file. You might also want to make sure you call is correct in the file vs the language file.

For example in your banner_manger.php

<?php echo TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS; ?>

is matching up with your language file.

define('TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS', 'Last 3 Days');

Double check your code to that above.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS is displayed on my banner chart instead of "Last 3 Days" as defined in admin/english/banner_manager.php. I also added a define to both English.php (admin and regular) but can't get rid of this small nuisance. Any suggestions?

Guess these late nite sessions are getting to me. I searched this forum much earlier for "TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS" and came up only with an earlier reference of mine to the quirk. After I tried what's in the define in banner_manager.php, I found what I needed. Anyway, the quick and easy fix on this is in banner_infobox.php and the TEXT_LAST_3_DAYS needs to be TEXT_BANNERS_LAST_3_DAYS. Oh well, I think I will exit gracefully on that one.

www.djscollectables.com

Guess these late nite sessions are getting to me.

Don't feel bad I am also in NTX burning the midnight oil as you can see by the time of my reply. I am glad you got it figured out. I knew it was probably something simple.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Archived