• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

i sure can need some help..

OSC_FREAK

I implemented the osCommerce_PayPal_IPN_v2.2 and it's works fine to me. I did added some images and extra text. The only thing are the images not appearing on account history info page:

payment information pagecheckout_payment.png

order information page:account_history_info.png

It seems that i have to change something in the account_history_info.php?

i checked the url location but is shows a very strange string: (http://www.mydomain</td%3E%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3C/tr%3E%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3C/table%3E%3C/td%3E%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3Ctd%20width=)

Any idea?

Hi, please post the code of the module where you add the icons, I have the impression you are using the module title for all this, and the database only saves 32 characters for a payment method.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Hi, please post the code of the module where you add the icons, I have the impression you are using the module title for all this, and the database only saves 32 characters for a payment method.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You were totally right about the 32 characters. I've already change this.

:thumbsup:

Archived