• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Complete Novice

crazydinny

Just downloaded OSC and XAMPP to run a server off my computer so i can test everything before i have to go live. I have got the page up and running and now need someone to direct me on how in the world i begin to change anything. Ive noticed from the "live pages" and such that this is completely customizable once you figure out how to do it. Should i start at reading some things about PHP? Any suggestions would be great.

-Dinny

Just downloaded OSC and XAMPP to run a server off my computer so i can test everything before i have to go live. I have got the page up and running and now need someone to direct me on how in the world i begin to change anything. Ive noticed from the "live pages" and such that this is completely customizable once you figure out how to do it. Should i start at reading some things about PHP? Any suggestions would be great.

-Dinny

I installed STS which made customizing easy. There are some other contributions to. There's also a really good thread started by Choice Bear (I think or something like that) which tells you were to start, I'll try and find it then post back

I installed STS which made customizing easy. There are some other contributions to. There's also a really good thread started by Choice Bear (I think or something like that) which tells you were to start, I'll try and find it then post back

Found it, it's by Toyicebear

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=139426

Hope this helps

Archived