• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my email address comes up in the paypal sign on

I have installed paypal and of course you must add your paypal email address. Now when I sign up as a new customer and attempt to use paypal my personal email address comes up. I felt uncomfortable with this type of information being available so I have un-installed the program until I can figure the system out.

I am lost. I have read through many of the messages related to installing code however, no response has delivered the abc's of setting the system up.

I am a novice and would appreciate locating the instructions that advise on step by step installation. I did not find the tutorial helpful at all. There is no test popup that comes up when I add the necessary information.

If you can answer my question I would certainly be most grateful. :blink:

Edited by Ruffie

I have installed paypal and of course you must add your paypal email address. Now when I sign up as a new customer and attempt to use paypal my personal email address comes up. I felt uncomfortable with this type of information being available so I have un-installed the program until I can figure the system out.

I am lost. I have read through many of the messages related to installing code however, no response has delivered the abc's of setting the system up.

I am a novice and would appreciate locating the instructions that advise on step by step installation. I did not find the tutorial helpful at all. There is no test popup that comes up when I add the necessary information.

If you can answer my question I would certainly be most grateful. :blink:

Don't feel uncomfortable .. the reason it autofills with your personal email is that YOUR browser has remembered it. It won't come up if someone else does it.

Thank you so much! You know I must admit that one can get so hung up on security issues that you fail to see the forest for the trees!

Once again, a thousand humble Thank Yous! :rolleyes:

Don't feel uncomfortable .. the reason it autofills with your personal email is that YOUR browser has remembered it. It won't come up if someone else does it.