• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

session start error

scotch33

I have a site that I have been developing on my server as a replacement for an existing site. I am receiving the code below when I try to access the site after I have moved the domain name from the old site to the new. There are some factors that I think are contributing to the problem as follows.

1. Outline of sites.

There is a live site - call it gates direct 1 - that the domain is linked to currently.

There is a development site - call it gates development - that has the new version of the shop on.

If I type in the development site direct address to the browser address bar, the development site opens fine.

HOWEVER - when I move the gates direct 1 domain to point at the development site, and then type that into the browser, the code below appears.

So the issue is, two domain names both pointing at the same space, but the one that I actually want to work causes the below issue.

Any help gratefully received.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_fc2976468908de5890c9c6f8bb8d6586, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/g/a/gatesdirecttwo/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/g/a/gatesdirecttwo/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:97) in /home/g/a/gatesdirecttwo/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/g/a/gatesdirecttwo/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:97) in /home/g/a/gatesdirecttwo/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Archived