• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] PDF Customer Invoice

chris23

Hi,

had this mod installed awhile now, recently installed SPPC mod, and whilst trhe pdf works the e-mail attachment pdf does not work, I get an error for process_checkout.php for the line that incorporates the email pdf.

switch the email pdf off everything works as normal, use on the same system without sppc then the email pdf works.

so I need to find out what the the lines in process checkout out do and how to correct them or the script its looking at.

if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

thanks

Johnny

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

I installed this contribution successfully and it worked perfectly. After installing the Unique Order Number, the PDF Invoice stops downloading. When I click on the download link, it takes me back to my order history page. Orders before installing the Unique Order Number download perfectly.

This is the code in catalog/account_history_info.php

<!-- start pdf //-->

<?php

// only display pdf invoice link if * latest * order status is 3 (delivered)

$delivered_query = tep_db_query("select max(osh.date_added) as los, osh.orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' group by osh.orders_status_id order by los desc limit 1");

$delivered_status = tep_db_fetch_array($delivered_query);

if ($delivered_status['orders_status_id'] == 3 || DISPLAY_PDF_DELIVERED_ONLY == 'false' ){

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo PDF_INVOICE; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pdf.gif', 'PDF invoice','','','style="vertical-align:middle"') . sprintf(PDF_DOWNLOAD_LINK,

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMER_PDF, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] , 'SSL')); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- end pdf //-->

What do I need to do to get this working again.

Thanks

Eddie

Edited by edmore

Chris

Have not spoken for a while.

I am having 2 problems with this software, both are to do with the pdf packing slip.

The first is that all the details are blank. (customers name and address, Date purchased, and goods purchased) can you point me in the right direction.

The second has been a problem all along even when I have the pdf packing slip working.

I have the addon comments box but it has always been blank. can you help.

Chris

Have not spoken for a while.

I am having 2 problems with this software, both are to do with the pdf packing slip.

The first is that all the details are blank. (customers name and address, Date purchased, and goods purchased) can you point me in the right direction.

The second has been a problem all along even when I have the pdf packing slip working.

I have the addon comments box but it has always been blank. can you help.

Have fixed it

For some reason the coding in admin\includes\classes\order.php was missing (don not understand why)

Hi,

had this mod installed awhile now, recently installed SPPC mod, and whilst trhe pdf works the e-mail attachment pdf does not work, I get an error for process_checkout.php for the line that incorporates the email pdf.

switch the email pdf off everything works as normal, use on the same system without sppc then the email pdf works.

so I need to find out what the the lines in process checkout out do and how to correct them or the script its looking at.

if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

thanks

Johnny

solved this problem I made a msitake and uploaded the wrong general.php function file, ie uploaded admin one to catalaog , sorted it outr with the correct ones and bingo up and running again.

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Hi, I have successfully installed the PDF Invoice contribution and got it working exactly as I want. I have now come to install the PDF Packing slip add on and I am struggling to find some code I need to change.

I am asked to change in: catalog/admin/orders.php

FIND:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a>

REPLACE WITH:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PDF_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip_pdf.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PDF_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>

FIND:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a>

REPLACE WITH

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PDF_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip_pdf.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PDF_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>

I have found the first part ok and changed that but I have searched this file over and over again for the second part, as well as do a string search and used windows grep but I can not find the code:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' .  $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' .  tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) .  '</a>

Anyone have any ideas where it should be, what line or what comes before or after it?

I have done all the other installments and this is the only part left.

Thanks

Michael

Everything is working good, but I have installed russian language also, and if I would like to print pdf invoice it's not showing me correct characters, it's showing something like this Ïåðå÷èñëåíèÿ áàíêà

How could I fix this problem , please help me :(

Hi, I have successfully installed the PDF Invoice contribution and got it working exactly as I want. I have now come to install the PDF Packing slip add on and I am struggling to find some code I need to change.

I am asked to change in: catalog/admin/orders.php

FIND:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a>

REPLACE WITH

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PDF_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip_pdf.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PDF_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>

Anyone have any ideas where it should be, what line or what comes before or after it?

I have done all the other installments and this is the only part left.

Thanks

Michael

After a few days break and no answers forth coming I have looked through all the code again and I still can not find this code, however I have found some similar on line 416. I am asked to find

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' .  $_GET['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' .  tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) .  '</a>

but I have found

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a>

Is this what I should be looking for?

Please someone help?

HELLO

Fine so far, but ... what can I CHANGE and WHERE in order for ALL the ATTRIBUTES of EVERY PRODUCT to be shown on the PDF INVOICE? (as of now, if the product has anything more that one, only the first is shown)

Thank you so much

Hello Guys,

Please help me. I have pdfinvoice installed and working in oscommerce but there is problem. I have options to configure pdf from the backend like its font text color,logo etc. Some of its options are not working from the backend like PDF_INV_CORE_FONT is not working . If I manualy go to line 161 in pdfinvoice.php and make modification $this->SetFont(PDF_INV_CORE_FONT,'B',10); and make modification $this->SetFont('times','B',10); Then it will pick time font. This is problem with other parameters please help me.

Regards,

Jatinder

Support for PDF Customer Invoice contribution

This contribution will add a link to a customer's order history detail page (account_history_info.php). When clicked, this link

will generate a PDF copy invoice for the order.

This contribution is based on PDF Invoice (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3027)

Apart from recoding PDF Invoice to work client side, I have added the following features, configurable from within admin:

1. Font can be chosen - arial, times, courier, helvetica.

2. Colours for the invoice elements can be chosen. Hex values supplied are automatically converted to RGB as needed by FPDF so you can easily

match up your stylesheet.css colours to the invoice colours for a consistent look.

3. An optional watermark (text of your choice e.g. "Copy Invoice") can be added to the invoice.

4. An optional VAT tax reference can be added to the invoice.

5. Choice of displaying generated PDF inline or by forcing a download - set within admin configuration.

6. PDF Metadata (Store owner, Invoice number etc) is automatically added to the PDF.

7. Choice of store logos - png, gif, jpg.

8. Custom footer splash (marketing text) can be added.

9. Store logo size can be easily 'tweaked'.

The invoice will also display product attributes, if applicable (something which is missing from PDF Invoice)

Download contribution at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5321

Hello Guys,

Please help me. I have pdfinvoice installed and working in oscommerce but there is problem. I have options to configure pdf from the backend like its font text color,logo etc. Some of its options are not working from the backend like PDF_INV_CORE_FONT is not working . If I manualy go to line 161 in pdfinvoice.php and make modification $this->SetFont(PDF_INV_CORE_FONT,'B',10); and make modification $this->SetFont('times','B',10); Then it will pick time font. This is problem with other parameters please help me.

Regards,

Jatinder

NICE SUPPORT IN THE OSCOMMERCE FORUM ... NICE! AM OUT OF MY BRAIN! ... and where, oscommerce, do you suggest us to go from here? over there or the other?

anyone reading this I suggest STOP RAISING A QUESTION anywhere on this oscommerce forum. This place is too big and mixed up. You'll never get an answer if you have a serious issue. (unless you want to find out how to use Google, then you can place your question anywhere within the oscommerce forum, indeed!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chris, thanks for a greate contribution!

I have a little problem, printing of payment method, the text gets truncated. I've tried to fix this but couldn't. I believe it's from these lines:

//Draw Payment Method Text

$temp = substr($order->info['payment_method'] , 0, 23);

$pdf->Text(12,120, tep_html_entity_decode(ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD) . ' ' . tep_html_entity_decode($temp));

My text look someting like this:

Payment: Invoice me, payment due by 14 days.

Could you please help me out? I'm using version 1.1

Kind regards

Sara

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I try to install PDF Invoice but there is a lot of contrib, and I don' t know witch one to install.

I wish a full version, French, with control in the admin ... There are lots of contrib, but my English is not so good to understand all description...

Thanks a lot.

In french :

Bonjour,

Je cherche a installer PDF Invoice, mais il y a de nombreuses contrib... et je m'y retrouve pas. Quelle contrib me conseillez vous pour avour : français et control maximum dans l'admin.

J'en ai déjà essayé quelques unes, modifiées, mais je n'arrive pas a avoir le control dans l'admin...

Grand merci...

NG

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your great mod!

I tried to let it work with paypal standard, without success,

I also copied the part from // BEGIN added for pdfinvoice email attachment: //

in paypal_standard.php without luck.

The payment proceeds, but the customer is redirected to ACCOUNT_HISTORY

and after removing the security lines in pdfinvoice for testing I am redirected to a blank checkout_process page after payment at paypal,

order in database is still "processing" and no email sent

I tried placing $_GET['order_id'] = $order_id; instead of $insert_id ; no luck

any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ido

I have had pdfinvoice & pdfpackingslip installed for a while all works great but I want to be able to save the file names as my invoice or packing slip numbers, rather than pdfinvoice or pdfpackingslip Can anyone advise me where to start looking to do this.

I also want to be able to change the default location where the files want to store themselves on my local machine as they want to save as to the desktop, when using ie8.

• 2 weeks later...

Can some one help me?

I have independent_invoice_number_v1.2.1 installed and i am trying to get my invoice numbers to show instead of Default invoice numbers (order no) that come up....

Below is the install code for independent_invoice_number_v1.2.1 dose any one now how to update pdf customer invoice php I have been trying insert it to PDFinvoice.php with no sucsess

START HERE

#####################################

# Run the following commands against your database (adapt table names if needed) #

#####################################

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Invoice serial prefix', 'INVOICE_SERIAL', 'I-', 'Invoice number prefix', 1, 22, NULL, '2006-12-13 16:34:32', NULL, NULL);

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `invoice_serial` VARCHAR(5) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL AFTER `delivery_address_format_id`;

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `invoice_number` INT DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER `invoice_serial`;

#########################################

# Open admin/includes/classes/order.php #

#########################################

FIND:

========================================

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

REPLACE THIS CODE WITH:

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, invoice_serial, invoice_number, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

FIND:

$this->billing = array('name' => $order['billing_name'],

'company' => $order['billing_company'],

'street_address' => $order['billing_street_address'],

'suburb' => $order['billing_suburb'],

'city' => $order['billing_city'],

'postcode' => $order['billing_postcode'],

'state' => $order['billing_state'],

'country' => $order['billing_country'],

'format_id' => $order['billing_address_format_id']);

REPLACE THIS CODE WITH:

$this->billing = array('name' => $order['billing_name'],

'invoice_serial' => $order['invoice_serial'],

'invoice_number' => $order['invoice_number'],

'company' => $order['billing_company'],

'street_address' => $order['billing_street_address'],

'suburb' => $order['billing_suburb'],

'city' => $order['billing_city'],

'postcode' => $order['billing_postcode'],

'state' => $order['billing_state'],

'country' => $order['billing_country'],

'format_id' => $order['billing_address_format_id']);

FIND:

}

?>

ADD ABOVE:

function create_invoice($order_id)

{

$counter=0;

while (($this->billing['invoice_number']==0) && ($counter<5))

{

$max_query=tep_db_query("select MAX(invoice_number) as invoice from ". TABLE_ORDERS);

$max_invoice=tep_db_fetch_array($max_query);

tep_db_query("update ". TABLE_ORDERS . " set invoice_serial='".INVOICE_SERIAL."', invoice_number='".($max_invoice['invoice']+1)."' where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

// Check to avoid multiple admins generating the same invoice number for different invoices (MyISAM type tables don't support transactions)

$new_invoice_number_query=tep_db_query("select COUNT(*) as rows from ". TABLE_ORDERS . " where invoice_number='".($max_invoice['invoice']+1)."'");

$num_invoice=tep_db_fetch_array($new_invoice_number_query);

if ($num_invoice['rows']==1)

{

// OK

$this->billing['invoice_serial']=INVOICE_SERIAL;

$this->billing['invoice_number']=$max_invoice['invoice']+1;

} else

// More than one invoice has this very same number. Undo

tep_db_query("update ". TABLE_ORDERS . " set invoice_number='0' where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

$counter++;

}

}

#####################################################

# Open admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php #

ADD THE FOLLOWING CODE:

define('TEXT_INVOICE', 'INVOICE:');

# Open admin/includes/languages/espanol/invoice.php #

ADD THE FOLLOWING CODE:

define('TEXT_INVOICE', 'FACTURA:');

####################################################

# Open admin/includes/languages/german/invoice.php #

ADD THE FOLLOWING CODE:

define('TEXT_INVOICE', 'RECHNUNG:');

# Open admin/includes/languages/dutch/invoice.php #

ADD THE FOLLOWING CODE:

define('TEXT_INVOICE', 'FACTUUR:');

##########################

# Open admin/invoice.php #

##########################

FIND:

<!-- body_text //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

REPLACE WITH:

<!-- body_text //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php $order->create_invoice((int)$oID); echo TEXT_INVOICE.' '.$order->billing['invoice_serial'].$order->billing['invoice_number']; ?></td>

</tr>

Can some one help me?

I have independent_invoice_number_v1.2.1 installed and i am trying to get my invoice numbers to show instead of Default invoice numbers (order no) that come up....

Below is the install code for independent_invoice_number_v1.2.1 dose any one now how to update pdf customer invoice php I have been trying insert it to PDFinvoice.php with no sucsess

Any one help me please?

• 1 month later...

Hello

I have installed pdf_customer_invoice_v1.3 and it works perfect ..

then I installed pdf_invoice_email_attachment so when I place an order and then i receive the e mail so this appears in the mail no email attachment...

--=_6db505f93aef5200836ad6f3bc8e75a9

Content-Type: application/pdf

Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="xx_xxx_xxx_invoice_1273.pdf"

JVBERi0xLjMKMyAwIG9iago8PC9UeXBlIC9QYWdlCi9QYXJlbnQgMSAwIFIKL1Jlc291cmNlcyAy

IDAgUgovQW5ub3RzIFs8PC9UeXBlIC9Bbm5vdCAvU3VidHlwZSAvTGluayAvUmVjdCBbMTkuODQg

ODEzLjU0IDMyNS45OCA3MjEuNzBdIC9Cb3JkZXIgWzAgMCAwXSAvQSA8PC9TIC9VUkkgL1VSSSAo

aW5kZXgucGhwKT4+Pj5dCi9Db250ZW50cyA0IDAgUj4+CmVuZG9iago0IDAgb2JqCjw8L0ZpbHRl

ciAvRmxhdGVEZWNvZGUgL0xlbmd0aCAxNTIyPj4Kc3RyZWFtCnicpVjbcts2EH3XV+xLZ5KZGMKd

hCaTqW9trhPHUZqXvFASHamWRJei7Pp/0//oAgQvECXKaSczchbEHpzFHuyC5PB2QImK4GHwFwiq

CZNA8Z9hJJbAjP2NOCMRhekKhm8YXGTwaXA2huFvDBgllML4Bi7H6E5JjJYdsr8cf/PvgDM9Co2J

wskzePZmfZ8tpimst6tJmo+A8Ug8h/GfCIPYx4C0kURwBzTepptZ8ghMwUU6TS3aC8D5pkGrmPKn

MJWSE84gMoYI5la4PofX2WSygHGyvu2iPin+CjXGDYhL1GEJ+7gD24MhuA26tYmXJ6tksRzBYn2T

/ZpP55Yl2aRPAmOKSNbeyK/pZATzorgbDYcPDw9kH56PWe/GrDUV+FdRu8xJ9Z/qAROKGAlcaqKZ

1RBz+mJw4p+c1I8cnFEi+PWZD1As4/Ps7hG8kBqOn6yYKYf27/XvAxYRiswjFDUDzIbiliiPIU/h

so now I wonder where the fault can be ..

is there anyone who can help me with this

been looking but can not find any solution to this

Please help me

Regards Peter

I have problems with the contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5322

It creates a invoice number when clicking on admin CREATE INVOICE NUMBER and writes data in database table FACTURAS (invoice_id, orders_id, invoice serial, invoice_number, date_invoice)

When a customer goes to his acount_history_info and click to download the PDF, it GETS WITHOUT THE INVOICE_ID AND THE DATE_INVOCE (empty on white).

I dont knonw how to modify pdfinvoice.php

Code from my archive:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);
   //contamos los items total de la factura - codigo facilitado por Eusebio
$items_total = 0;
$count_items_query = tep_db_query("select count(orders_products_id) as total from " .
TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
$count_items = tep_db_fetch_array($count_items_query);
$items_total += $count_items['total'];
 // set invoice date - today or day ordered. set in config
   $date = (PDF_INV_DATE_TODAY == 'today') ? strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) : tep_date_long($order->info['date_purchased']);

if($order->billing['invoice_serial'] . $order->billing['invoice_number_pad'] != ''){
     $pdf->Text(10,70, PRINT_INVOICE_HEADING_2 . ': ' . $order->billing['invoice_serial'] . $order->billing['invoice_number_pad'],0,'L');
  }

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

U can edit the file public_html/inclues/phpinvoice.php

There u have for example:

//Draw Payment Method Text
$temp = substr ($order->info['payment_method'] , 0, 23);
$pdf->Text(75,117, tep_html_entity_decode(ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD) . ' ' . tep_html_entity_decode($temp));

U can change 75, 113 to 10, 117.

Now u move your payment method left.

After this I think u will undertand how this work.

Good luck! :D

Edited by xciso

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - I have installed the pdf invoice and it works great! The only provblem is that instead of showing £ it shows £. I know that the SQL database stores £ as £ but osc must convert it back when reading from the SQL database, but the pdf reads it as £. Is there any way this can be remedied? I have tried different character sets on the SQL database but it still happens. If I change £ to £ on the database the pdf works fine; but osc shows a square box instead of £!

Thanks

Pete Martin

• 3 weeks later...