• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx form - not redirecting correctly

ronb

Hi

Please can someone help

I am using protx form, in test mode, when i have made a test payment, and it is sucessful, i get taken back to the shop index page, instead of checkout_sucess

also the cart doesnt update itself, i still have a cart, and the order isnt showing in admin

anyone, this is driving me bonkers

Hi

Please can someone help

I am using protx form, in test mode, when i have made a test payment, and it is sucessful, i get taken back to the shop index page, instead of checkout_sucess

also the cart doesnt update itself, i still have a cart, and the order isnt showing in admin

anyone, this is driving me bonkers

Your not alone here.............I have the same problem.............been looking for the past 2 days.

I uploaded the fixs in the last 2 contributions, but havent found out what the problem is with this part yet.

Heres hoping a wizard comes along to help us out

Can someone explain why the Success and Failure URL are the same?

I have run a decrypt and the info sent to PROTX is

SuccessURL=http://www.mysite.com/catalog/checkout_process.php?osCsid=b2e7809e534650f850763bfcf250cf13

FailureURL=http://www.mysite.com/catalog/checkout_process.php?osCsid=b2e7809e534650f850763bfcf250cf13

Also in protx VSPAdmin area has received the session ids above and displays them

It must be when the customer is returned to my site that something goes wrong.....as the end of the address is

http://www.mysite.com/catalog/checkout_pay...;error_message=

and they are returned to the checkout_payment screen.

Anyone out there any ideas?

Cheers,

Michael.

aaahha

so its not just me then

i have noticed that the 2 urls are the same, and have even changed them to

filename_checkout_success, which works, but it doesnt update the cart, or put an order in admin

I have gone back a few years on the module, and the urls are the same,

I thought it was because i was running fast easy checkout, but all other modules work fine

the problem i have

in test mode

enter the credit card details, it connect to the test bank, and then redirects me to shop/index.php

and my cart still shows my order.

also the order isn't in admin.

it isn't a problem with the site, as i use paypal, netbanx, nochex, fax all without problems

definatly something with the sessions i think.... but what ????

forgot to add, i get the confirmation emails from protx

Edited by fernyburn

Yip, its all exactly the same for me.....and as you described it.

I assume that the successURL and failureURL are actually supposed to tell the cart something.

Apparently from what I have read, it is contained within the encrypted string that protx sends back to our sites.

keeping the sessionID at the end (osCsid=b2e7809e534650f850763bfcf250cf13)

ie, from

checkout_shipping.php?osCsid=b2.... ----> onto

checkout_payment.php?osCsid=b2.... ----> onto

checkout_confirmation.php?osCsid=b2.... ----> onto

checkout_process.php?osCsid=b2.... ----> onto ---->

from here it sends you off to protx with all the important stuff encrypted......go through protx then it must send encrypted stuff back to the checkout_process with either "SUCCESS or FAIL" stored in it or something like that........

checkout_process.php?osCsid=b2....

then the cart moves onto either our checkout_success.php page or somewhere else. depending on what the "un encoded" message tells it what to do.

I think it must either be the code from protx or more than likely how our carts are interperating the code it has been sent to de-code.

well i have just installed the protx form from around 2005, and i got the same error

so its not the form....

i have just tried to get some paid help, cos i want this system live asap

I installed all of them!!!

and still had the same problem.....taking money okay........telling cart that it had not okay.

I have noticed that the integration test server says it is

https://ukvpstest.protx.com/vspgateway/serv...rm-register.vsp

but the protx_form.php says it is

https://ukvpstest.protx.com/vps2form/submit.asp

I have asked on here about it............I might be confusing myself after reading through about 40threads

1. protx is under gone some system upgrade/changes recently/around this time. so you first call should be contacting them to see if there's anything that may be causing the problem;

2. The most reliable version, in my experience (up to quite recently), is mike jackson's v1.09 released on 21/10/2005. any versions posted after that should be ignored, unless you know what you are doing, ie, you read through the code and understand what and why are the changes. one example, why on earth this line

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_FORM_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

was chnaged to (according to sofaking):

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_FORM_TEXT_PICTURE;

i suspect someone may just post something that only applies to their specific site as a general contrib.

Ken

Edited by GemRock

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

this has to be a protx problem

i have just reinstalled mike jackson's v1.09 released on 21/10/2005

and the same problem happens, the system goes, payment .... connecting to bank....

straight to /shop/index.php

i have also put it on a fresh install

and it still doesnt work]

protx have been emailed, but have replied that its oscommerce problem not theirs

im rapidly losing faith

no phone support is totally rubbish

I'd have stated that your site is also an important factor, ie, any modification you may have made to your site.

Reason why I said v1.09 was the most reliable is because that's the only version I use all the time and everytime, and it always works on a number of osc sites, except that it has an issue with gift voucher purchase (missing delivery address error on protx server but that's not entirely its fault and that can be easily fixed.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Could it have something to do with the "StatusDetail" or the "error message="

This is the section of code I am looking at..

function before_process() {
     global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $crypt;
  $crypt = $_REQUEST['crypt'];
  $process_button_string = str_replace(" ", "+", $process_button_string);

$Decoded = $this->SimpleXor(base64_decode(str_replace (" ", "+", $crypt)),MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_FORM_PASSWORD);
     $values = $this->getToken($Decoded);

$Status = $values['Status'];
     $StatusDetail = $values['StatusDetail'];

if ($Status != 'OK') {
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&error_message=' . urlencode($StatusDetail), 'SSL', false, false));
     }
   }

Can you say if the HTTP_POST_VARS and HTTP_GET_VARS are in the right places?

Also the last section of this

if ($Status != 'OK') {
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&error_message=' . urlencode($StatusDetail), 'SSL', false, false));
     }
   }

As I am sending the sessionID to them, they are recieving it, and they are sending it back to me.......

what does the ". '&error_message=' . urlencode($StatusDetail), 'SSL', false, false));" bit do?

Cheers,

Michael

I'd have stated that your site is also an important factor, ie, any modification you may have made to your site.

Reason why I said v1.09 was the most reliable is because that's the only version I use all the time and everytime, and it always works on a number of osc sites, except that it has an issue with gift voucher purchase (missing delivery address error on protx server but that's not entirely its fault and that can be easily fixed.

Ken

this is why i installed 1.09 on a clean os commerce

and it still redirects rong - back - index.php - i dont get any errors showing

Somethings got to be wrong somewhere!!! :'(

Have you logged into VSPAdmin and looked to check if your session ID is the same as the test id you are doing?

I now have =error message&osCid...... at the end of my url's

Could it be this part? Line251

if ($Status != 'OK') {
       $sessionName = tep_session_name();
       $sessionId = $HTTP_GET_VARS[$sessionName];
       $hrefLink = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $sessionId . '&error_message=' . urlencode($StatusDetail), 'SSL', false, false);
       tep_redirect( $hrefLink );
     }
   }

Why if

$Status !='OK'

does the

$hrefLink = (have the '&error_message=" bit in it?)

should it not be something like

if ($Status != 'OK') {

$sessionName = tep_session_name();

$sessionId = $HTTP_GET_VARS[$sessionName];

$hrefLink = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $sessionId)

if its not OK then - error message-------------------------

$hrefLink = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $sessionId . '&error_message=' . urlencode($StatusDetail), 'SSL', false, false);

}

}

how do i do this

also - what php version are you running

Apparently I am running - according to the "server info" section in the oscommerce admin - 4.3.10 (Zend: 1.3.0)

according to my hosting company it is 4.3.10 and 5.0.2

The VSPAdmin (the protx admin) is here - https://ukvpstest.protx.com/vspadmin/

it lets you see all your transactions that you have processed. including what checks the cards passed, the order details, and the successURL and failureURL that it has on record.

the success and failure url

show

Success URL: http://www.*****.co.uk/shop/checkout_process.php

Failure URL: http://www.*****.co.uk/shop/checkout_process.php

is theree supposed to be anything after it ?

because there isnt - just those urls ?

the sessionid should be after that.......I assume you are looking in VSPAdmin in the Transaction details part?

So they should look like

http://www.*****.co.uk/shop/checkout_proce...xxxblah13r13f1c

exaclty the same for both success and failure.

I have found out that the ($Status !='OK') means "if protx says there is no error (!=) then the order is OK" - ie go to checkout_success

but if you change it to ($Status =='OK') this means that "if protx says there IS an error(==) then the order is OK - ie go to checkout_success.

osCommerce is reading whatever protx sends back to us as an error all the time by the looks of it. - I am looking into the Register Globals problem

I have a fix !!

apparently - a C has been changed at Protxs end - making crypt - become Crypt

to make changes on the latest protx contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ll/search,protx

simply change

line 230 tep_draw_hidden_field('crypt', $crypt);

to tep_draw_hidden_field('Crypt', $crypt);

and line 239 $crypt = $_REQUEST['crypt'];

to $crypt = $_REQUEST['Crypt'];

and this makes it work

female actually :thumbsup:

:blush: ooopppss......

What a WOMAN!!

sorry..........I now get the "shortened name" and how you get it from "the full one"........

I've never meet a female with that shortened version of your name before......everyone I know that has your name doesn't shorten it at all now that I come to think of it.

Once again, my deepest and most humble apologise. >_<

That's good that you have added it to the contributions because this is definitely something that had been fixed last year. I haven't touched my Protx installation this year and it does use a capital letter for Crypt

That's good that you have added it to the contributions because this is definitely something that had been fixed last year. I haven't touched my Protx installation this year and it does use a capital letter for Crypt

can some one please confirm, whether the changes to the capital letter "C" from small "c" is only for the test server or it got to be changed for the live server as well!!!