• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installation of osComm...Server Folder structure & Setup

wacl

I am trying to install osComm... but think I have it in the wrond directory on my apache web server. The error message I am getting is

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/phpdev/php/includes;C:/phpdev/php/class') in c:phpdevwwwadminincludesapplication_top.php on line 175

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/phpdev/php/includes;C:/phpdev/php/class') in c:phpdevwwwadminincludesapplication_top.php on line 183

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_session_start() in c:phpdevwwwadminincludesapplication_top.php on line 186

Do I have to move ADMIN & CATALOG up a directory out of /www/?, or do I have to move the Classes, Includes etc to the PHPDEV/PDP/Includes...classes...etc???

Im lost & am going round in circles now....

I'm guesinng you've installd v2.1 off oscommerce?

Don't move any files from where they are, more than likely everything will be off the "www" directory, so thats ok.

What the problem is more likely to be is the settings at the top "application_top.php" in your admin/includes/ and catalog/includes directory.

check all the paths etc are correct.

Another tip is to just delete 2.1 and download 2.2 and use the installer in the catalog/install/index.php :)

Most people use 2.2 ...

I had the same problems when I first tried installing 2.2 about a week and a half ago ... then I noticed in the installation that it was going to write to the "configure.php" files in:

/catalog/includes/configure.php

/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

I hope that helps :)

HR

Holig Raile

Archived