• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout Template Layout Problem!

mystifier_uk

Can anyone help me with this - basically after installing the Google Checkout contribution the login and shopping cart pages look really messed up! :blink:

You can see them here:

http://www.1and1free.co.uk/shop/catalog/login.php

http://www.1and1free.co.uk/shop/catalog/shopping_cart.php

But the other pages (products, homepage, etc.) are all fine:

http://www.1and1free.co.uk/shop/catalog/index.php

http://www.1and1free.co.uk/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=29

If anyone could help me sort this problem it would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you used Google Checkout v1.3RC2 rev2 you will need to edit the file gcheckout.php which is located in catalog/googlecheckout direcoty, change the following code:

find (code line: 672):

<table border="0" width="98%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding ="1"> 
<tr><br>
<td align="right" valign="middle" class = "main">
<B><?php echo MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_TEXT_OPTION ?> </B>
</td></tr>
</table>

replace with this one:

<table border="0" width="98%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding ="1"> 
<tr>
<td align="right" valign="middle" class = "main">
<B><?php echo MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_TEXT_OPTION ?> </B>
</td></tr>
</table>

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Thanks but unfortunately I still have the same problem :(

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

simply go through the html code and debug all the tables... I think you have entered incorrectly the Google Checkout code.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Personally I would trash google checkout. It is more problems then it's worth and customers won't really use it. Over the past year I have been messing with it I have only had 1 customer user it and that was only when I was working correctly which sometimes seemed to be never.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

When did you install this, how long have you been using google checkout?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

This is a cosmetic error created by the way your GC code was inserted in both login.php and shopping_cart.php

Instead of placing the Google Checkout button to the right, where you'd like it I presume?...it's placing the button underneath or to the bottom.

Look at login.php, for example, and see how the code is formatted to place your New Customer and Returning Customer fields side by side and try to format the same for the GC code in order to get that button to appear to the right, rather than below those fields.

I only installed Google Checkout yesterday, and it hasn't been used yet - although when you add an item to the basket and use the 'Google Checkout' link it seems to work fine.

My point exactly, It appears to work fine as far as the link is concerned but the overall function of it is worthless. It won't show the orders in your OSC Admin, it won't add in real time shipping, and that is just a couple of cons. I could give you a lot more.

Like I said, trash it, it isn't worth it and your customers will never use it. Their is not much support for it since it is still really in development so not many people know exactly how it works or how to integrate it properly. I had nothing but problems with it and I am not the only one. Trash it, you are better off without it for the meantime.

In addition to my post above just read the review from customers and merchants who have use google checkout. More cons then pro. Not many people like it, trash it.

Google Checkout Reviews

Google Checkout logs my orders just fine in Admin. I agree that it's problematic when it comes to using real-time shipping quotes, such as USPS...but, other than that, it works just fine for me.

As for people not using it...I'm a little disappointed in how few have used it since I got it running 2 weeks ago, but...you have to appreciate that it's new and it still is a PayPal world. It's going to take time for Google Checkout to catch on.

That's why there are no processing fees for sellers thru 2007 using GC. It's a great way to start.

Personally, I'm glad I installed it. :)

Thanks Silverado05, but unfortunately the person I'm designing the site for is adament he wants Google Checkout on the online shop - mainly due to the reasons puggybelle pointed out - no processing fees.

I've tried changing the size of the tables in the login.php and shopping_cart.php files but no luck :blink:

Did you have this problem at all puggybelle when you installed it because it's starting to get me down!

Post your login.php file and let us all take a look. I don't think it's necessarily about table size...it's about putting a tag or two in the code to tell it...the button goes over here instead of down there. Hope that makes sense.

Yes, I had trouble formatting my own GC button on the login.php page. Initially, my button was waaaaay down at the bottom of the page, nowhere to be seen unless the customer scrolled all the way to the bottom. A simple </form> tag fixed that. Hopefully, your problem will be just as easy to fix, too.

I ran it for a year and I even ran the update and ever new package that came out with no luck. Is this logging your orders on the Admin side of OSC? Cause if so you have something No one has been able to accomplish so if you would kindly be willing to share the link to this that would be great. If you have only been using it for 2 weeks then you will soon be trashing it before it is all said and done, trust me on that. Also it only works on set shipping charges so if you are selling a lot of different size products you are going to have different weights which the shipping carriers will charge you differently for. Therefor you can't set a single shipping price. Customers do not like google checkout new or not. It is something I could defiantly wait on if you a web developer I would highly explain this to your client that it is not a solid solution for a payment method and you could have a lot of problems. As a developer that is your job to tell your clients about these kind of situations, they will thank you for it later. At least let them read reviews about it and get a little more educated on it before they say I definately want it. Besides once the trial is up you will be charged the same amount as if you had a payment gateway and if you already have a gateway on top of GC what's the point of paying two processing fees? If you are looking for a free solution the just go with Pay-Pal. I wouldn't call GC all that new. It has been out for over a year and it still has this many bugs. Trash it, I am telling you. I promise you will come back and I don't want to have to say I told you so. I gave it a year trial so trust me. It won't get used.

The login.php file I used was just the one that came with the default Google Checkout contribution.

I've posted it below anyway:

<?php
/*
 $Id: login.php,v 1.80 2003/06/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)
 if ($session_started == false) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

$error = false;
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {
$email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

// Check if email exists
$check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");
if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {
  $error = true;
} else {
  $check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);
// Check that password is good
  if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {
	$error = true;
  } else {
	if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {
	  tep_session_recreate();
	}

$check_country_query = tep_db_query("select entry_country_id, entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_id'] . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_default_address_id'] . "'");
	$check_country = tep_db_fetch_array($check_country_query);

$customer_id = $check_customer['customers_id'];
	$customer_default_address_id = $check_customer['customers_default_address_id'];
	$customer_first_name = $check_customer['customers_firstname'];
	$customer_country_id = $check_country['entry_country_id'];
	$customer_zone_id = $check_country['entry_zone_id'];
	tep_session_register('customer_id');
	tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');
	tep_session_register('customer_first_name');
	tep_session_register('customer_country_id');
	tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_of_last_logon = now(), customers_info_number_of_logons = customers_info_number_of_logons+1 where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

// restore cart contents
	$cart->restore_contents();

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {
	  $origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);
	  $navigation->clear_snapshot();
	  tep_redirect($origin_href);
	} else {
	  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));
	}
  }
}
 }

if ($error == true) {
$messageStack->add('login', TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR);
 }

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function session_win() {
 window.open("<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART); ?>","info_shopping_cart","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_login.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
		<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td width="50%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER . '<br><br>' . TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				  <tr>
					<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
					<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
					<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
				  </tr>
				</table></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="50%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
				  <tr>
					<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_login.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>
					<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td></form>
				  </tr>
				</table></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table>
<?php
// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
// Checks if the Google Checkout payment module has been enabled and if so 
// includes gcheckout.php to add the Checkout button to the page 
$status_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS'");
while ($status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query)) {
  $status_flag = $status['configuration_value'];	
}
if ($status_flag == 'True') {
  include('googlecheckout/gcheckout.php');
} 
  	// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **			
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

You don't have it nested in a new cell or row. You placed it in an existing row which broke the table.

Doesn't matter you will be remove this in a couple of weeks anyways.

You are a web developer and you don't know proper nesting of HTML tables. This is basic HTML come on now you're killing me :) Give me the link to the contribution you are using.

Try this.....

<?php
/*
 $Id: login.php,v 1.80 2003/06/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)
 if ($session_started == false) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

$error = false;
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {
   $email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
   $password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

// Check if email exists
   $check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");
   if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {
     $error = true;
   } else {
     $check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);
// Check that password is good
     if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {
       $error = true;
     } else {
       if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {
         tep_session_recreate();
       }

$check_country_query = tep_db_query("select entry_country_id, entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_id'] . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_default_address_id'] . "'");
       $check_country = tep_db_fetch_array($check_country_query);

$customer_id = $check_customer['customers_id'];
       $customer_default_address_id = $check_customer['customers_default_address_id'];
       $customer_first_name = $check_customer['customers_firstname'];
       $customer_country_id = $check_country['entry_country_id'];
       $customer_zone_id = $check_country['entry_zone_id'];
       tep_session_register('customer_id');
       tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');
       tep_session_register('customer_first_name');
       tep_session_register('customer_country_id');
       tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_of_last_logon = now(), customers_info_number_of_logons = customers_info_number_of_logons+1 where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

// restore cart contents
       $cart->restore_contents();

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {
         $origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);
         $navigation->clear_snapshot();
         tep_redirect($origin_href);
       } else {
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));
       }
     }
   }
 }

if ($error == true) {
   $messageStack->add('login', TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR);
 }

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function session_win() {
 window.open("<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART); ?>","info_shopping_cart","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_login.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
 if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
 }

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
           <td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
                 <tr>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER . '<br><br>' . TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                     <tr>
                       <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
                     </tr>
                   </table></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
                 <tr>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                     <tr>
                      <td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_login.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
// Checks if the Google Checkout payment module has been enabled and if so
// includes gcheckout.php to add the Checkout button to the page
$status_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS'");
while ($status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query)) {
$status_flag = $status['configuration_value'];
}
if ($status_flag == 'True') {
include('googlecheckout/gcheckout.php');
}
// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Michael: Just for fun, look at this line above the Google Checkout code and remove the closing </form> tag and tell me what happens.

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td></form>

Michael: Just for fun, look at this line above the Google Checkout code and remove the closing </form> tag and tell me what happens.

Look at the code above I gave him, notice where the form tag is? That wouldn't cause the layout problem anyway. That is to close the function for the button, it has no cosmetic purpose.

Thanks for that Nick - it solved the layout problem but unfortunately it now gives me an error when I actually click on the Google Checkout button.

Usually it would take me to Google Checkout but now it says 'Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password'.

Is there something missing from this code?

Archived