• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Install osCommerce in windows

bosco

If you Installed osCommerce in windows environment and get the errors look like the following :

Warning: Failed opening '/apache/htdocs/catalog/includes/languages/dutch/modules/payment/authorizenet.php' for inclusion (include_path='.; apacheincludes;apachehtdocs;apachehtdocsphpmyadmin') in C:apachehtdocsadminmodules.php on line 120

Warning: Failed opening '/apache/htdocs/catalog/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php' for inclusion (include_path='.; apacheincludes;apachehtdocs;apachehtdocsphpmyadmin') in C:apachehtdocsadminmodules.php on line 121

I suggest you reinstall the system and specify the installation directory like this:

Webserver Root Directory

C:/apache/htdocs <--------------Where you specify you Docroot in your Apche conf.

The directory where your web pages are being served from, usually /home/myname/public_html.

Webserver Catalog Directory

/catalog/

The directory where your catalog pages are being served from (from the webserver root directory), usually /home/myname/public_html/catalog/.

Webserver Administration Tool Directory

/catalog/admin/

The directory where your administration tool pages are being served from (from the webserver root directory), usually /home/myname/public_html/catalog/admin/.

WWW Catalog Directory

The virtual directory where the osCommerce Catalog module resides, usually /catalog/.

/catalog/ <---------------if your website is www.domian.com and you shop is www.domian.com/catalog/default.php

WWW Administration Tool Directory

/catalog/admin/

The virtual directory where the osCommerce Administration Tool resides, usually /catalog/admin/.

I bet everthing will be fine by my experience

Archived