• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I SEE NO SHIPPING,

Trusten

after following advice on a previous thread, i went ahead and changed a draw_hidden

to draw_radio in hopes that USPS would work.

the long and short of it, now i can't get ANY shipping when i get to check out. since i've already tried to restore the old files, i wonder if i have done anything in the database.

even in teh email that is sent out, it does not in any way show record of shipping.

what have i done?

Been looking for the problem for the last 2 days and no feedback at all on the forum for this problem ... i am about to go Live (store owner anxious)

Lets keep fingers crossed

Regards

it's in the database.

something i cahnged in the admin, something because when i use it to look at a new database, one that i was using to test it, it all seems to be working fine, so something must be in admin that we changed.

I agree because every time i try something new and it doen't work i restore the old file ... but i am NIL in database so if you find something before me ....keep me posted

Regards

ok

i was going to leave my store as is and just flop into bed, BUT, then i thought, nah, can't do that. so this is what i did. i became a back up FIEND for the longest time.

but i didn't back up the one i had so it was all useless

what i did was this, i went ahead and emtpied the table for configuration and configuration group, THEN, i went ahead and took an old database dump of configuration and configuration group and upped it to the table, so far, i got my shipping and stuff back.

now i gotta try to configure it all without losing them yet again

*sigh*

Like i told you ...i know nothing about database .. so here goes my question...

I did a backup on the 20 Oct2002 and one on the 5 Nov2002 if i restore my 20 Oct2002 and it do not solve my problem ...can i restore the one form the 5 Nov2002 After ?

Regards

Ok, this means the admin can't find the modules.

What basicly happens it that when you click on the module in the admin something happens what erases the module in the database.

Firstly you have to change the configure of the admin. The location entered must match with the exact location. As long as this doesn't match you will keep this problem.

When this is fixed you have to put back the data in the database. You will probably see the the MODULES INSTALLED will be empty. You will have to put the data back in.

Hope this will help

ok ... in my admin side of the store when i click on the module ...let say "payment" i get this

Module Directory: /home/charme/public_html/includes/modules/payment/

and in my catalog/admin/includes/configure.php i have this

'DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', '/home/charme/public_html/includes/modules/');

and in my catalog/includes/configure.php i have this

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

Regards

Oufffff thank's a million ...everything is ok on the store side but on the admin side when i click on let say payment module

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cod.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_COD_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ipayment.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_IPAYMENT_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/itransact_split.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_ITRANSACT_SPLIT_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneyorder.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/nochex.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/psigate.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_PSIGATE_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sample.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

MODULE_PAYMENT_SAMPLE_TEXT_TITLE      

Warning: Failed opening '/home/charme/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/secpay.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/charme/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 120

But on the store side everything is ok ( even tax)

Regards

you have that free shipping contribution i see.

1. you need to go back into your catelog/includes/modules/payment/

and either DELETE or MOVE sample.php

it's left over from something and there doesn't seem to be a use for it.

now, ALSO in your catelog

you need to go into catelog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment

and

catelog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping

and make sure you have those modules UPLOADED. because from that error, it seems to say that the modules second half (in the english folder) isn't there.

that's bad.

make sure it's the NONSSL side.

let me know if that helped.

Archived