• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie Introduction

Fresh Start

Hello all,

This is my first ever post, therefore, if I am in the wrong section, accept my apologies. I am just beginning to work with OSC (remember those days ?) and I am finding it somewhat challenging.

Some issues, which I am currently having difficulty with are as follows; Sessions, Regulations, Business emails, Payment Zone - currency, Services, Credit Cards, Locations / taxes, Back up Dir, Currency default.

I plan to read as much as possible here and hopefully locate solutions to some of the issues I am finding with OSC, however, I shall also be picking the brains of you lot. Hope you do not mind answering questions, which have probably been asked a thousand times before? Your answers may be referral to old posts, which will be appreciated.

Bye for now. :thumbsup:

I need to get some sleep.

Kind regards,

Peter...

Hope you do not mind answering questions, which have probably been asked a thousand times before?

Many people are happy to help here but remember to run a search with google first typing oscommerce and the search query. Questions which have been asked 'a thousand times before' will possibly be ignored. :-"

Your answers may be referral to old posts, which will be appreciated.

Probably best do your own search rather than ask others to do it for you...........

Archived