• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Problem - Driving Me Mad

myozone

HELP !

Well firstly , i have exausted all my other options as i have tried every fix i can find to get easy populate working (curently using modded 2.76d)

first problems were that i had more error messages than text on the page (fixed those with some added code)

then i had the usual problems with tempdir (fixed those again with added code)

Now i have what looks like a working EP however when i upload the file size always shows blank and no matter

how many products i try to add i get nothing in my database ?

I have even tried downloading a fresh file from my site with 1 product in it then deleting that product from my database

and re-uploading it but nothing gets added to the database.

I never get any output from ep other than the temp file name etc and where it would normally show the file size there is nothing ?

here is the output i get when i add to the database:-

Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpvUoD35

User filename: 10producttest.csv

Size:

no extra ouput other than that.

I am a complete novice to osc and php (i have all the gear, but no idea) so i am in desperate need of some insight.

I have over 3000 products to enter into my database and really don't want to spend the next six months entering them manually.

Thx in advance for any and all help. :'(

HELP !

Well firstly , i have exausted all my other options as i have tried every fix i can find to get easy populate working (curently using modded 2.76d)

first problems were that i had more error messages than text on the page (fixed those with some added code)

then i had the usual problems with tempdir (fixed those again with added code)

Now i have what looks like a working EP however when i upload the file size always shows blank and no matter

how many products i try to add i get nothing in my database ?

I have even tried downloading a fresh file from my site with 1 product in it then deleting that product from my database

and re-uploading it but nothing gets added to the database.

I never get any output from ep other than the temp file name etc and where it would normally show the file size there is nothing ?

here is the output i get when i add to the database:-

Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpvUoD35

User filename: 10producttest.csv

Size:

no extra ouput other than that.

I am a complete novice to osc and php (i have all the gear, but no idea) so i am in desperate need of some insight.

I have over 3000 products to enter into my database and really don't want to spend the next six months entering them manually.

Thx in advance for any and all help. :'(