The e-commerce.

[contribution] Send_order_html_email

Elazar

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

I did this modification to the folowing files but I don't think this is the problem don't you?

In admin/mail.php

find CODE:

$mimemessage->add_text($message);

and change it to CODE:

$mimemessage->add_html($message);

In admin/includes/modules/newsletters/newsletter.php and admin/includes/modules/newsletters/product_notification.php find CODE: $mimemessage->add_text($this->content);

and change it to CODE:

$mimemessage->add_html($this->content);

I did this modification to the folowing files but I don't think this is the problem don't you?

In admin/mail.php

find CODE:

$mimemessage->add_text($message);

and change it to CODE:

$mimemessage->add_html($message);

In admin/includes/modules/newsletters/newsletter.php and admin/includes/modules/newsletters/product_notification.php find CODE: $mimemessage->add_text($this->content);

and change it to CODE:

$mimemessage->add_html($this->content);

Yes I do, change it back. Only do the specified changes for this contrib, anything else can cause problems (apart from changing the subject of the email).

Frank has done a fantastic with the support he has given here.

Edited by Coopco

So the customer got the email?

No. this is a test registeration that I use..

the thing is that when I order I get the order email with the products page ok. But when I update the status or create a new account I don't get the confirmation emails as it should be !!

No. this is a test registeration that I use..

the thing is that when I order I get the order email with the products page ok. But when I update the status or create a new account I don't get the confirmation emails as it should be !!

I assume you mean that you use a test account and as store owner you want to get emails when a customer creates an account or the status of an order is updated. You won't get those usnless you add extra code.

Yes I do, change it back. Only do the specified changes for this contrib, anything else can cause problems (apart from changing the subject of the email).

Frank has done a fantastic with the support he has given here.

I don't have any doubts on that my friend. Frank did a great job and also I didn't see someone that gives great support like him !!

elazar

What does it mean "I don't get the confirmation emails as it should be"

Does it mean that the Layout isnt the same as the one which the customer

receives after checkout or does you dont get an email in general ?

What does it mean "I don't get the confirmation emails as it should be"

Does it mean that the Layout isnt the same as the one which the customer

receives after checkout or does you dont get an email in general ?

Hi Shetani,

1. When a customer creates a new account he should get a welcome email.

2. When I change the status of an order, the customer should get a notification that his order status as been changed.

case 1, 2 don't work for me, and the customers don't get the emails !

when a customer is registered and make an order then at this case he gets the order email with the detailed products.

this works for me good !!

elazar

Hi Shetani,

1. When a customer creates a new account he should get a welcome email.

2. When I change the status of an order, the customer should get a notification that his order status as been changed.

case 1, 2 don't work for me, and the customers don't get the emails !

when a customer is registered and make an order then at this case he gets the order email with the detailed products.

this works for me good !!

elazar

1 does 1 happen?

2 does 2 happen

3 do you want the store owner to get the emails?

PLease send me your

catalog/create_account.php

catalog/admin/orders.php

by email

@ Coopco- as i understand elazar, he has created a customer account himself and now he is going to checkout if everything works fine

Could be take a while before i´m come back beacuse i ve to go out with our dogs yet and afterthen i have to find some minor bugs in the

affiliate contrib ;)

Edited by shetani

PLease send me your

catalog/admin/orders.php

by email

@ Coopco- as i understand elazar, he has created a customer account himself and now he is going to checkout if everything works fine

Could be take a while before i´m come back beacuse i ve to go out with our dogs yet and afterthen i have to find some minor bugs in the

affiliate contrib ;)

You right deat shetani..

I send you the files by emails

Thanks again!!

elazar

PLease send me your

catalog/admin/orders.php

by email

affiliate contrib ;)

OK, I have to go to bed anyway. Have you heard the term help vampire?

Both files seems OK -

have you made any other changes to the tep_mail function or mime class or anything else ?

I don't think so..

but I will scan again all the files and let you know if I find something that is missed.

thanks again for you time frank.. I let you know..

elazar

I don't think so..

but I will scan again all the files and let you know if I find something that is missed.

thanks again for you time frank.. I let you know..

elazar

I´m sorry Elazar.

I have no idea what the reason could be. As i wrote before. It make no sense if the checkout works but the

others not. Only reason could be, that you dont have the admin/includes/modules/email/html_orders.php and

includes/modules/email/html_create_account.php right in place.

Hi coopco,

Could you help me please?

I installed the tax, image and price p. product from the rowmod.

Could you tell me what code I need to define in the language file in order to translate it to other language?

Thanks a lot !!

Great day,

elazar

Hi coopco,

Could you help me please?

I installed the tax, image and price p. product from the rowmod.

Could you tell me what code I need to define in the language file in order to translate it to other language?

Thanks a lot !!

Great day,

elazar

Hi Elazar

Sorry, I am monolingual, as is my shop. Doesn't each language have its own set of language files?

Hi Elazar

Sorry, I am monolingual, as is my shop. Doesn't each language have its own set of language files?

You are right Coopco - each language has its own language file set.

So you have to copy the needed language files in each language folder or, if the file already exists

(f.e. the orders.php) modify this one which is included in your language folder that it fit to the

original english one

Sorry Elazar,

i didnt have defined a variable for the language set.

PLease open the file html_checkout_process.php and find

$html_email_order .= "			<tr> ";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"left\" width=\"100\">Image</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"left\" width=\"300\">$VarArticles</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"left\" width=\"160\">$VarModele</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"center\" width=\"40\">$VarQte</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"center\" width=\"40\">Tax</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"center\" width=\"80\">Price p. Unit</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"right\" width=\"80\">$VarTotal</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			</tr>";

Here you will find IMAGE TAX AND Price p. Unit. If you use only monolingual system then let it as it is.

if you use multilinguals then you have to modify this lines to

$html_email_order .= "			<tr> ";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"left\" width=\"100\">$VarImage</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"left\" width=\"300\">$VarArticles</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"left\" width=\"160\">$VarModele</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"center\" width=\"40\">$VarQte</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"center\" width=\"40\">$VarTax</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"center\" width=\"80\">$VarPrice</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			  <td class=\"boxmail\" align=\"right\" width=\"80\">$VarTotal</td>";
$html_email_order .= "			</tr>";

afterthen open the file catalog/checkout_process.php and find

$Varmailfooter = ''.VARMAILFOOTER.'';
$VarArticles= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_ARTICLES.'';
$VarModele= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODELE.'';
$VarQte= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_QTY .'';
$VarTotal= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_TOTAL.'';
$VarAddresship = ''.EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS.'';
$VarAddressbill = ''.EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS.'';
$Varmetodpaye = ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD.'';
$Vardetail = ''.DETAIL .'';
$Varhttp = ''.VARHTTP.'';
$Varstyle = ''.VARSTYLE.'';
$Varshipaddress =''.tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto).'';

paste direct after the last line ($Varshipaddress...)

$VarImage= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE.'';
$VarTax= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX.'';
$VarPrice= ''.EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE .'';

last but not least open the file catalog/includes/languages/YOURLANGUAGE/checkout_process.php and find

//Table Heading
define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_QTY', 'Quantity');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_ARTICLES', 'Item');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODELE', 'Model');
define('EMAIL_NO_MODEL', ''); //What text to enter in model column if no model description available

paster direct after (ImageLNG, TaxLNG and PriceLNG should be replaced by your own translation ;))

define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE', 'ImageLNG');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX', 'TaxLNG');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'PriceLNG');

Thats all

Does the contrib know works for you ?

My last try:

Who knows my proble? (have posted this before, and yet never got a solution)

Picture%202.png

I can't get the Products description, Quantity and product price in there. I have removed and added this contribution about 3 times.. (and yes, have downloaded latest version) but nothing changes. How come it all works for you guyz but not for me?

I don't understand the code products_modele to where is that supposed to point? It's not in my database?

The text emails work alright, so it can't be my data?

Please, please!

:'(

My last try:

Who knows my proble? (have posted this before, and yet never got a solution)

I can't get the Products description, Quantity and product price in there. I have removed and added this contribution about 3 times.. (and yes, have downloaded latest version) but nothing changes. How come it all works for you guyz but not for me?

I don't understand the code products_modele to where is that supposed to point? It's not in my database?

The text emails work alright, so it can't be my data?

Please, please!

:'(

I haven't got that code.

As untitled 4 has answered to you in his post from 4th of July

"ttime, I would need to see the code to be able to help you. Please post the following files:

catalog/checkout_process.php

catalog/includes/modules/email/html_checkout_process.php

or send it by email"

Without this code there is noboby who can help you to figure it out

Hm, could be also an issue with your query in the catalog/classes/order.php because the informations

that will be put in in the checkout process belong to this file. But you have posted that the textmail works fine ?!

Have you made any modifications to this file ?!

PLease check the catalog/classes/order.php

Edited by shetani