• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What Happen ??

I would appreciate some help on this as I have no payement or shipping options in the admin section. The files are all uploaded on the server

Do you get options when you click on the ZONEs module ?

If your talking Location/zones..yess i see all the countries but that set up is ok.

Are your Shipping options set to ACTIVE(green dot) or INACTIVE (red dot) ? Set one of them to Active (click on the green dot) and then see if you get an option to edit.

Thats my problem ...the only thing i see there is

Module Directory: /home/charme/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/

Regards

Hmmm, then I am not sure.

Are you 100% positive that you have uploaded all the files ? Did you use FTP ? Maybe some of the files failed to upload ? Do a comparison on your local inclides/modules/shipping folder to your remote one.

Sorry I cant be of more help

martin

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
In my admin/modules side of the store, my 3 modules (payment , shipping and order_total)have no more options, only the module directory path

/home/charme/public_html/includes/modules/payment/

/home/charme/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/

/home/charme/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/

Regards

I've never seen this error, but my guess is that the permissions on the modules folders are set incorrectly. Try setting them to 755. Or, the settings on /payment, /shipping, or /order_total are incorrect. Or, the files within them are set incorrectly. I believe it's a permissions problem though based on the information you've provided.

Let me know.

Archived