• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Specials On Default

Hi.

I'm trying to mix the following two contributions:

Individual Boxes

and

Random New Products Shows Specials inc SubCats 1.1 or Include all Subcategories for 'New Products in ... v1.0b

I have installed Individual Boxes correctly in both the new products and specials modules (although I still can't get the specials randomised) ... but I would like the new products and specials in a category and all sub categories to be displayed on at all different menu options so if someone clicks there won't just be a blank screen. I use dynamenu so this isn't generally a problem, but some people do click by mistake ... and having only 1 sub-category worth of new products isn't what I want.

Please can someone with some good expertise help me merge the new_products.php module from individual boxes with that of the latter contribution ...

My website is www.digitaladdiction.co.za if you want to see any references to my site ...

Also, if needed, I will add the code for my new_products.php module file and specials.php module file.

also, Does anyone out there know how to get the specials on default contribution to show random specials rather than the latest ones?

Regards

Itai Etzman