• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Checkout Procedure In CVS

Harald Ponce de Leon

Hi CC,

What I did was back up all files :)

Using PHPAdmin, made these changes to the database;

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD customers_company varchar(32) AFTER `customers_name`, ADD delivery_company varchar(32) AFTER `delivery_name`, ADD `billing_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL AFTER `delivery_address_format_id`, ADD `billing_company` varchar(32) AFTER `billing_name`, ADD `billing_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL AFTER `billing_company`, ADD `billing_suburb` varchar(32) AFTER `billing_street_address`, ADD `billing_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL AFTER `billing_suburb`, ADD `billing_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL AFTER `billing_city`, ADD `billing_state` varchar(32) AFTER `billing_postcode`, ADD `billing_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL AFTER `billing_state`, ADD `billing_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL AFTER `billing_country`;

as posted by Gunter.

After that, with bated breath, it worked.

Good luck!

Could you be so kind as to be a little bit more spcific bearing in mind that any thing that starts with MySQl frightens the hell out of me.

Could someone also confirm that as I have CSS version 1.50 on the server that I must have a snapshot installed later than 1st of Nov??

I have 3 on my drives 2 from decemnber and one from Nov and I can't remember which one I used. The site was due to only become a test site but due to host failings it needs to go live as a basic site sooner rather than later......sorry for this but these snapshots are proving rather more difficult to handle than I imagined...

and that all I need to do is to add this stuff to the database to get it all working??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived