• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does osCommerce work with Macintosh?

Diane,

I have been developing our online store with osCommerce on a Macintosh using Adobe GoLive. It's amazingly flexible once you begin to understand how it is organized. I host my store with a hosting service called GoLive Host. They provide support for PHP and MySQL with curl support for your secure credit card transactions. That's what you want to look for if you're not hosting yourself.

Macintosh OS X Server supports all of the above if you are hosting osCommerce yourself. Of course Admin and connecting to the store are all done from your browser. Macintosh and osCommerce are a great combination, and don't forget the incredible level of support you get from this great community.

Jerry Nielsen

Hi Jerry!

Thank you very much! I'm going to check out GoLiveHost, I need a provider that can automatically deliver my pdf eForms when a person purchases one or more. I just signed up with 2checkout.com but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the slow communication from them.

Do you know off the top of your head if GoLiveHost can do the eForm thing, or do you know where I can find a company that can do this?

Thank you!!

Diane

Archived