• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx

Going_Digital

I am intending to use Protx as my card processor.

I downloaded the contribution and it says install the extension provided by Protx. But the Protx documentation says

"In Unix environments, protx recommend the use of open standards, like OpenSSL (see www.openssl.org), which can be installed on Unix variants to allow the server to make HTTPS posts (although you will require root privileges to install it)."

Protx tell me that there is no extension for Apache/Linux. Anyone using this set-up? I don't mind working on some code but I'm not sure where to start.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

• 1 year later...

Just looking at installing the Protx direct interface. I have noticed that there are references to "BLACKLIST" mods i.e. TABLE_BLACKLIST & TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_BLACKLIST.

So..

Anyone else using this or having problems with it?

Anyone else using preauth?

Anyone written a stage2 process to automatically authorise despatched transactions?

Si.