• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to get USPS to recognize APO FPO

coast2co

• 4 months later...
Can anyone tell me if there is a tweak or something to get an APO FPO option to display

Appreciate the forums help

Hi Dan,

I'm wishing you got an answer to this one. I want to limit my usps to only APO FPO customers. All other customers use UPS. So I was thinking that if there was a shipping zone set up with APO FPO then it would work. Does any one know if this would be a solution to this question. If you can set up more than one zone then you would not be limited to APO FPO only.

I have some soldiers who are waiting for me to get this set up. I'm so bad at the search skills on this forum.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
Hi Dan,

I'm wishing you got an answer to this one. I want to limit my usps to only APO FPO customers. All other customers use UPS. So I was thinking that if there was a shipping zone set up with APO FPO then it would work. Does any one know if this would be a solution to this question. If you can set up more than one zone then you would not be limited to APO FPO only.

I have some soldiers who are waiting for me to get this set up. I'm so bad at the search skills on this forum.

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I am hoping you have found a solution to this problem and can pass it along because I also have soldiers waiting for Heini's Cheese in Iraq.

Michael

Can anyone tell me if there is a tweak or something to get an APO FPO option to display

Appreciate the forums help

I just took a visit to marine direct to look at the countries you have available. You don't show any Armed Forces locations. I see APO addresses all the time. No issues.

jon

#United States

INSERT INTO zones VALUES (NULL,223,'AF','Armed Forces Africa');
INSERT INTO zones VALUES (NULL,223,'AA','Armed Forces Americas');
INSERT INTO zones VALUES (NULL,223,'AC','Armed Forces Canada');
INSERT INTO zones VALUES (NULL,223,'AE','Armed Forces Europe');
INSERT INTO zones VALUES (NULL,223,'AM','Armed Forces Middle East');
INSERT INTO zones VALUES (NULL,223,'AP','Armed Forces Pacific');

It's all just ones and zeros....

Archived