• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with individual boxes

terrielee

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I have done wrong here.

My site is www.beadsandwire.com.au

I have inserted graphical borders which is working fine and individual boxes but check my site for what I have.

Any suggestions as to how I fix this?

I am really good at cutting and pasting but know virtually zero in regards to computer language.

Appreciate any assisstance offered

Thanks

Terrie

The broken images refer to the images/infobox_module folder which does not exist. You probably have to correct the path to the images/infobox folder.

Hi oschellas thanks for getting back to me. I thought it was something like that but I have no idea which file/files to edit.

Suggestions please?

Terrie

Forget my last post, I see you put the infobox_module and the infobox_main folders inside the images/infobox folder. I don't know if this is according the contribution instructions, otherwise you just simply move those folders to the images folder.

You have to search for infobox_module in the files you modified and replace it with the good directory name.

Thank-you.

I am quite pleased with myself I found the problem but how do I remove the corner gifs from the old boxes?

Terrie

Thank-you.

I am quite pleased with myself I found the problem but how do I remove the corner gifs from the old boxes?

Terrie

Its ok I worked it out thankyou so much for your assisstance

Regards

Terrie

Archived