• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Think i've made a huge c*ckup. Help please x

smellycat

Hi, Newbie here :'(

I hope I'm posting this is the right place !

Thanks to many peoples posts on here, I miraculously managed to install and begin setting up my shop. I thought all was going too well and it seems I was right :blush: I seem to have made a mistake with something that has totally c*cked things up.

Having been muddling through adjusting stuff from info here I was trying to add a link.php. When I checked to see if I had done it right the shop front had gone all weird and pics had vanished.

I deleted what I'd put and reloaded but it was still mucked up and I've no idea what to do now.

This is my site: (or whats left of it) Visit My Website hope I've done the link right :blush:

Can anyone offer any advice/help on what I may have done wrong and how I may correct it.

I must also add I'm not too bright when it comes to all this. Having managed what I have so far is a blumming miracle !!

Many many thanks in advance

smellycat x

(technophobe)

Hi again,

Been searching madly through my files and I can't seem to find stylesheet ccs anywhere ?? I know it was there cos I've used it to make changes but now it seems to have vanished.

I can only assume i've deleted it by accident :'( can't think of any other way it could have gone. Do you think this is the reason for my messed up page ? and if so can I put it right ?

x

Hi, Newbie here :'(

I hope I'm posting this is the right place !

Thanks to many peoples posts on here, I miraculously managed to install and begin setting up my shop. I thought all was going too well and it seems I was right :blush: I seem to have made a mistake with something that has totally c*cked things up.

Having been muddling through adjusting stuff from info here I was trying to add a link.php. When I checked to see if I had done it right the shop front had gone all weird and pics had vanished.

I deleted what I'd put and reloaded but it was still mucked up and I've no idea what to do now.

Can anyone offer any advice/help on what I may have done wrong and how I may correct it.

I must also add I'm not too bright when it comes to all this. Having managed what I have so far is a blumming miracle !!

Many many thanks in advance

smellycat x

(technophobe)

*update* fixed it by installing stylesheet again :blink:

Archived