• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

newbie desparately needs some help - willing to pay $$

anderson2

I want all my products to be displayed on an index page, where by the only way forward for the customer is by selecting a product which then takes them to product detail page where they can add to cart or return back to main page to view another selection...but the main question is can you help...the suggestion of paying for help is real...

www.getafreelancer.com

GetaFreelancer is a great place to get quick help on OsCommerce as there are also a lot of experts on there who work with it all the time so would be able to quickly and cheaply do a small project like yours.

exporting all product on one page isn't a problem, but I need more info. Do you want to order them, maybe organize them in categories or just simple output???

exporting all product on one page isn't a problem, but I need more info. Do you want to order them, maybe organize them in categories or just simple output???

I want to incorporate this site look and feel into OS commerce...so whe nuser clicks on item it takes them to product detail where they can order, etc...

ok that's not such a big problem. One more thing, can you explain me what there are blank spaces? is this for better product organization?

the blank spaces are there because of bad html positioning which I could use some help fixing also, but I didn't dare mention it in this forum...I am using css float to stack the images which can range from (1,N), and I am using php to read db table and display the (1,n) items...

Yes, something like that for the main page, but on the product_info (product detail) page I still don't want columns...

...and I must thank you for your efforts so far, and although we haven't talk $$, I still intend on following through with that or making a donation of some sort...

Yes, something like that for the main page, but on the product_info (product detail) page I still don't want columns...

...and I must thank you for your efforts so far, and although we haven't talk $$, I still intend on following through with that or making a donation of some sort...

what don't you want on product info page?

All I want on the product info page (when selected from main) is a larger image of product along with product attribute, ie. qty, size, etc, which I have not setup as yet, and the add to cart button, etc...

p.s. thanks again for checking in, and by the way this project has turned into a make or break for me, since I took it on contingency and told my client that I could get it up and running by last friday, so it is a approaching a small emergency...

please, let me know, also, other contact info so we can continue our conversation outside of this forum....

my AIM account is ototfisolaomi

Archived