• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seams simple things can become difficult some times

alkhataat

Hello Every one,

I am new to Oscomeerce and did install the 2.2 ver but having a problem with the graphics and picture, they look out of shape and like compressed. In the manual at the early beginning it says for Installation Troubleshooting ,

Stylesheet: All images are broken

If a page shows everything right except the graphics and formatting are missing then go

to that page and change the link of your stylesheet in whatever file is not displaying

correctly:

<LINK href="../oscommerce/catalog/catalog/stylesheet.css" type=text/css

rel=stylesheet>

All you have to do is find that line in and correct the path to point to your actual

stylesheet.css.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

I tried many ways but did not work.

I have gone thru this community for many hours now but could not find a solution, can any one kindly guide me in simple steps what needed to be done for getting a normal look of the site ?

Thanks for your help

Hello Every one,

I am new to Oscomeerce and did install the 2.2 ver but having a problem with the graphics and picture, they look out of shape and like compressed. In the manual at the early beginning it says for Installation Troubleshooting ,

Stylesheet: All images are broken

If a page shows everything right except the graphics and formatting are missing then go

to that page and change the link of your stylesheet in whatever file is not displaying

correctly:

<LINK href="../oscommerce/catalog/catalog/stylesheet.css" type=text/css

rel=stylesheet>

All you have to do is find that line in and correct the path to point to your actual

stylesheet.css.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

I tried many ways but did not work.

I have gone thru this community for many hours now but could not find a solution, can any one kindly guide me in simple steps what needed to be done for getting a normal look of the site ?

Thanks for your help

Hi every one,

Any help to solve the above matter ????

Archived