• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

add table / google checkout button

kewldude_3001

hey i was trying to add a table so the section that starts with whats new here would be in side the table, but when i tried with the following code:

<table border="1" bordercolor="#111111">
		  <tr bgcolor="#333333">
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td></tr>
	  </tr><br>
	  <tr bgcolor="#333333">
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>
	  </tr></table>

and this is what happened

table1.jpg

the right column goes to the very bottom left!!

and i cant figure out how to eliminate the spaces between the rows to give it a single border...

also how can i add a googlecheckout button on my payment options page during checkout??? (i dont believe adding buttons is illegal)

thanks

Please help with the table!!! why is it pushing the right column down????

Please explain where you are inserting the code.

You can get the google checkout contribution from HERE

in my catalog/index.php

this table is for the catalog home, before the featured products/new products mods....

---------about the google checkout mod, i have it installed and working but if someone clicks on checkout directly it will not give them a google checkout option and i was wondering how i could add a button in the checkout_payment.php page.

in my catalog/index.php

this table is for the catalog home, before the featured products/new products mods....

---------about the google checkout mod, i have it installed and working but if someone clicks on checkout directly it will not give them a google checkout option and i was wondering how i could add a button in the checkout_payment.php page.

I suggest you remove the table. You can live without it. As far as the google checkout is concerned, there are a few contributions for this. Why not compare them to see which one will give you the button you need.

Sorry I can't be any more help.

ok, i got the table thing figured out, now what size is the border??? i tried 1 and thats too big!

also where do i go to edit the featured products background color

like for the actual featured products page.

like for the actual featured products page.

nm i figured that out, you have to edit featured_products.php and change the table background from white to whatever u want, i still need help with adding a google checkout button to my checkout_payment page.

Archived