• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove Prices and buy now and add to cart if price = 0.00 V2 Contri. help needed

Good Day,

I bought a template and so far everything works fine but I will like to insta the Remove Prices and buy now and add to cart if price = 0.00 contribution, but I'm having some problems. Because of the template design (I'm guessing) some of the code has been changed around. It's only 3 files that I'm noticed that has changes in the way they coded the template. For example in the instructions said

in includes\modules\New_Products.php Look for

$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
                                          'params' => 'class="smallText" width="33%" valign="top"',
                                          'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['products_image'], $new_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . $new_products['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $currencies->display_price($new_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($new_products['products_tax_class_id'])));

Replace with

if ($new_products['products_price'] < 0.01 ) {
                                          'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['products_image'], $new_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . $new_products['products_name'] . '</a>');    
} else {
                                          'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['products_image'], $new_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . $new_products['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $currencies->display_price($new_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($new_products['products_tax_class_id'])));

but in that template the closest thing I find to that code is

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
																						<tr><td   valign=middle height=35><a class=ch2 href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . $new_products['products_name'] . '</a></td></tr>
																						<tr><td height="15"></td></tr>
																						<tr><td><span class="ch3">'.$currencies->display_price($new_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($new_products['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span></td></tr>
																					</table>

So I don't know what to do there. There's like 2 more files with instructions that I can't find. So my question is, Can someone, anyone out there help me to figure this thing out, PLEASE? I'm not a coder, I just know how to follow instructions real well :'( , but I really need this thing to work.

Thanks in advance