• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Display Typo3 Navigation

sopinon

This Contribution explains how you can display a Typo3 Navigation in your osCommerce Store. (Without iFrames!!)

With this solution, you can use Typo3 for content Sites, and osCommerce for the Product and Checkout Part.

osCommerce caches the loaded Typo3 Navigation. After 3 hours the navigation will be reloaded. With this solution you can safe a lot of performance.

I've used this contribution for the official Roger Federer Store:

http://www.rogerfederershop.com

The Contribution is splitted in 2 Parts:

- Typo3 Part "1_Typo3_Part.txt"

- and osCommerce Part "2_osCommerce_Part.txt"

Contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5109

Edited by sopinon

very nice feature ( merci!)

in your website , i can see the shop part , but any link to the typo part so i can see what your contribtuion allow ?

sites with "www.rogerfederershop.com/cms" are Typo3 content sites, and sites with "www.rogerfederershop.com/osc" are osCommerce Sites. You don't really see a difference between typo3 and OSC, because the Templates are quite similar.

In Typo3, the Menu Point "Shop" is only a redirect to "osc/index.php"... It points to Typo3, but it redirects back to OSC.

• 8 months later...