• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can customer registration be optional?

busterjet

Hi, this is my first post. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful opensource product. I am web developer in the UK and am using osCommerce for my first eCommerce assignment.

Is it possible to configure osCommerce so that a customer can buy without having to "register"? Of course they will still need to give name, address, email, credit card info but can I disable the username and password requirement?

Personally, I prefer shopping on sites that do not require me to enter a username and password and I would like to give my client this option.

I did search for this but couldn't find anything.

Thanks very much for your support.

Hi, this is my first post. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful opensource product. I am web developer in the UK and am using osCommerce for my first eCommerce assignment.

Is it possible to configure osCommerce so that a customer can buy without having to "register"? Of course they will still need to give name, address, email, credit card info but can I disable the username and password requirement?

Personally, I prefer shopping on sites that do not require me to enter a username and password and I would like to give my client this option.

I did search for this but couldn't find anything.

Thanks very much for your support.

credit card info. Why would you want that?

Archived