• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Christmas/Savings Club module

I just wanted to know if there is a contribution for a Christmas or Savings Club. I'd like this feature as some of my store items are expensive but come without finance. I thought it would be a good idea if my customers could save up then buy when they have enough money saved with me. I've searched the contributions but haven't been able to find anything. Could someone out there help or point me in the right direction?

Gift Certificate go mad:

Use one of the Gift Certificate contributions and call it Christmas Bucks or whatever you like.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...all/search,gift

I just wanted to know if there is a contribution for a Christmas or Savings Club. I'd like this feature as some of my store items are expensive but come without finance. I thought it would be a good idea if my customers could save up then buy when they have enough money saved with me. I've searched the contributions but haven't been able to find anything. Could someone out there help or point me in the right direction?

Gift Certificate go mad:

Use one of the Gift Certificate contributions and call it Christmas Bucks or whatever you like.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...all/search,gift

Thanks! Now to see if it works............. I might be posting back soon as I'm using a virtual mall with osc shops and phpnuke portal so I might need to tweek some files :huh::blink: ........ or ask others in the forum to assist me! :blush:

Choose one of the latest contrubutions and you should be ok. Back up and use a file compare on modified files.

Thanks! Now to see if it works............. I might be posting back soon as I'm using a virtual mall with osc shops and phpnuke portal so I might need to tweek some files :huh: :blink: ........ or ask others in the forum to assist me! :blush:

Choose one of the latest contrubutions and you should be ok. Back up and use a file compare on modified files.

My blonde roots are showing!!!! :o File compare? What's that & how do I get it? It sounds useful. :D

There are several out there. I use DiffDaff because I can drag and drop my files in it and seems easier to view.

There is WinMerge, not a fan of that but can't remember why.

On modified files I compare original then modified then contribution as to not hack into previous mods.

My blonde roots are showing!!!! :o File compare? What's that & how do I get it? It sounds useful. :D

Archived