• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SEO Help

jasper0

I have populated my website with product and I am getting no significant traffic. I am sure I am missing something, but I do not know what..I have CHEMO's Ultimate SEO Module installed. I do not know what other types of SEO Modules are installed if any....Needing some help, recommendations anything that could help me out would be appreciated. Here is my URL

www.margaritas-video-store.com

Thanks in advance for your help...

Google or any search engine cant spider javascript so they cant see any links in your cool menu. Disable javascript to see for yourself. Not so cool after all.

I think it goes the same for MARQUEE.

Although it appears seo is working the links on your pages are still in product_info/products_id format which causes a 301 permanent redirect to the seo page and at that point its simply a dead end for a spider.

Your site still gets spidered by backtracking the 301 redirects in the bread crumb.

Now it seems you suffer from Google 'Supplemental Result' problem.

http://www.chrisg.com/blog-seo-get-your-bl...lemental-index/

Im confused, are you confused, I think google is confused also.

Being a novice programmer I am not sure how to fix the category issue or how to disable javascript.......How do you fix the product id issue that you mentioned...Any help would be appreciated....Thanks Karl

Archived