• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to enable Also Purchased feature?

sacotechnology

• 3 months later...

Me too, I thought it was automatic which I think it is, Its just not working for me either right out the box.

yes, I dont know if a setting has to be set.

Music is body splash for the soul.

• 1 month later...
im pretty sure its automatic, and it should have added a infobox to the side when u click to view a particular product and someone purchased something else along with that product.

Hello,

I had the same problem but read the code on product_info.php about using the cache which is in admin. I have gone into configeration and set the cache to true. I have done some dummy runs to buld up a record but nothing yet. Files have been created in the cache control under tools. I assume that it will build up with use, if you click on reset it clears the cache and you have to start again.

Dont know if this is the answer but hope this helps. Only time will tell!

also purchased products works automatically and with or without cache enabled.

For testing its best to do it with cache disabled.

It will show automatically on the product info page based on product purchased history. Ie. you need to complete some test orders first and then it will show....

• 1 month later...
also purchased products works automatically and with or without cache enabled.

For testing its best to do it with cache disabled.

It will show automatically on the product info page based on product purchased history. Ie. you need to complete some test orders first and then it will show....

I would like to disable the also purchased function since it has slowed down my site a lot. What do I have to do?

Archived