• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Import Problem?

GoTTi

when i goto run the import tool i am getting this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/SITE/public_html//catalog/temp/EP2007Apr28-0101.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/SITE/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 43

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpPrrQm9' to '/home/SITE/public_html//catalog/temp/EP2007Apr28-0101.txt' in /home/SITE/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 43

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpPrrQm9

User filename: EP2007Apr28-0101.txt

Size: 35044

Warning: file(/home/SITE/public_html//catalog/temp/EP2007Apr28-0101.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/SITE/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 805

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/SITE/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 844

please help.

when i goto run the import tool i am getting this error:

please help.

Log in go to search function type in your error code and it will take you to the information. For some people it is a breeze to set up, for others [me] i failed. Many of the posts tell you to go to another post rather than just tell how its done there and then. I tried excel 1.5b, it worked and none of the hassle, easy to install. But that was my second choice, however i prefer the excel. It does not download though/only uploads.would be brillant if it done downloading as well/

remember and back up your cart and database before any contribution, however simple it looks.

i figured it out. i had to remove the /catalog/ data from the .php file for the temp uploading stuff/code. it was looking like "/catalog/temp/" as the temp directory, when in fact my store isnt loading under /catalog/

Archived