• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

moving http://website/oscommerce/catalog/index to http://website.com

braumab

You will also need to copy the contents of the oscommerce directory into the root directory and remove the index.html, if there is one there.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You need to copy the contents of the catalog directory to the root. Most sites that are setup like yours will have an index.html (or index.htm) file in the root. If so, that file may override the index.php file of your shop so it needs to be deleted or renamed.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

"Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/craftdes/public_html/index.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/craftdes/public_html/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/craftdes/public_html/index.php on line 13"

- This is what I get now that I've copied the index.php to the root. by contents you did mean index.php? correct? what am i missing? So sorry and thanks for your patience.

i've done so and the page pops up ... now i'm having problem with the links ...

i get this ....

Warning: main(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/craftdes/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Warning: main(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/craftdes/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/craftdes/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 29

i'm missing something somewhere ... but i can't find what ... help? we're close...thanks so much

Archived