• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone using Extra Images v 1.6?

jsliedtke

I installed Extra Images v 1.6 and I get the following error when I click on the "Extra Images" link under the Catalog category:

Extra Product Images

Add New Image

1146 - Table 'osCommerce.products_extra_images' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from products_extra_images pei left join products p ON pei.products_id = p.products_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id

[TEP STOP]

Product Name Product Image Path (from OSC images folder) Extra Image Action

Anyone know what I did wrong? Thanks! Joelle

I installed Extra Images v 1.6 and I get the following error when I click on the "Extra Images" link under the Catalog category:

Extra Product Images

Add New Image

1146 - Table 'osCommerce.products_extra_images' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from products_extra_images pei left join products p ON pei.products_id = p.products_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id

[TEP STOP]

Product Name Product Image Path (from OSC images folder) Extra Image Action

Anyone know what I did wrong? Thanks! Joelle

have you completed thi9s step

Now enter the following in your web browser, replacing "mydomain.com" with your domain.

http://www.mydomain.com/admin/additional_i...s_configure.php

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

I just installed the same contribution and it seems to be working. Did you remember to install the "extra_images_english.sql" located in the setup folder of the contribution download? This will create the table that you are missing.

Kimberly

• 3 weeks later...

Could anybody please post a link to a store with this contribution working?

I'd like to see what it looks like, if this is what my client wants.

TIA :)

Patty

I'm getting the same error message too, I've done what Mark suggested but I just get this message : The requested URL /admin/additional_i...s_configure.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've spent over 2 hours going over and over the installation making sure I've done everything in the read me file but no joy. I'm totally at a loss now and no idea what to try now.

Any help/advice much appreciated :)