• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

pop up images

terrielee

Hello everyone.

I have a question that has probably been asked several times but after hours of searching, I give up!

I noticed that some people have in their admin/configuration/images, pop up image width and pop up image height. Can anyone tell me how to install this on my admin panel???

Cheers

Terrie

click on community/ contributios/ then images for the one you want, Ralph

Thanks for getting back to me Ralph but unfortunately that does not help me much. I have gone through the contributions and am not really sure which one will insert the items I require into my admin. I have no idea about php, sql although I am muddling through fairly well, so if the info on the contributions does not say exactly what it does I am pretty much playing guessing games.

Are you able to be a little more specific?

Cheers

Terrie

Thanks for getting back to me Ralph but unfortunately that does not help me much. I have gone through the contributions and am not really sure which one will insert the items I require into my admin. I have no idea about php, sql although I am muddling through fairly well, so if the info on the contributions does not say exactly what it does I am pretty much playing guessing games.

Are you able to be a little more specific?

Cheers

Terrie

All ok I found the info I required and managed to insert it all woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Archived