• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Differences between CRELoaded and Oscommerce

neeper67

Hello all,

I would like to know the differences between CRELoaded and OsCommerce.

I like this CRELoaded template I found, but I want all the functionality like the SEO tools and Dynamic meta tag builders.

Thanks

Hello all,

I would like to know the differences between CRELoaded and OsCommerce.

I like this CRELoaded template I found, but I want all the functionality like the SEO tools and Dynamic meta tag builders.

Thanks

CRELoaded has alot of contributions already added.

OsCommerce is the "core".

Really, Do you know if CREloaded has SOE functions?

I want the most dynamic site along with the Ultimat SEO function and Dynamic Meta tags.

Which one is best?

One is CRE Loaded V6.2.10 which is $125 and it costs $25 to install the Ultimate SEO ( is that a rip? can I just download it?)

http://www.websitetemplatedesign.com/oscom...tore-p-139.html

Or I can go with one that is Os commerce 2.2

http://www.templatemonster.com/oscommerce-...lates/9789.html

Which one do you think is best?

Save your money and use osCommerce from here and install the contributions you want to use. Granted there is a bit of a learning curve, it's easier for some than others but almost anyone can do it.

These forums are a great resource of information and help, if you have a question just ask.

I have been using osCommerce for a couple of years now I when I first started I had lots of questions, but I learned how it install contributions and even make a few minor modifications on my own.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived