• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Have problems of accessing admin.

Gap30

Can't access the admin section now going crazy. Changed my logo to replace oscommerce on packing slip this shouldn't have made adifference. Then Changed one of my subcategories(hallmark>serries to about 300 orther subcategories through a csv file import. This went ok put didn't like the links in the catalog main body of text. My orther category(hallmark> ornament ) looked ok. Went into admin to see what differnce was started getting trouble in catalog>contents hallmark would load subcategories would come up then isuse clicking on links couldn't find page time out. Replaced categories & category_description with orginals. Catalog showed the changes still in place. Went in to pghpmyadmin in both files and checked and deleted all entries and reloaded orginal files.

This allowed acces to admin reloaded changed files(catgories & category_description) seemed to acess admin some times and not others.

Figured lets go back to to before change. reset files to orginal know cant access admin at all !

Desperately need help.

Thanks

Greg

Archived