• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

header colors

gman562

Hi all, i've designed my site and i've been having trouble changing it to the way i have designed it. i will attach a layout of what i want it to look like and what the site actually looks like now.

I seem to be having problems changing the colors of the headers to match the rest of the site

below is the actual design of what i want my site to look like.

1homemn4.jpg

and this is the actual site

www.gdupgraphics.com/store

I need to change the color of all the headers, like for instance the manufacturers heading, the categories headind, the bottom are as well. anything either red or burgundy i want to look grey

I would also like to increase the size of the images being sold. to say 200 x 200 px. how could i do that?

I appreciate all the help thank you.

Can you please help me with any necessary steps to take. Thank you.

Man... Can you tell me who did your site for you because I think it looks great.

Can you please send me an email at [email protected]? I make racing films and would love to have a nice site like that.

Thanks

Scott

By the way, I think the burgundy looks good. As a fashion photographer in Paris, someone once gave me the tip to ad a touch of red to anything to make it look nice. just a touch....

Thanks

Hey man thanks for the compliments. I actually designed the site myself. Im a graphic designer, haven't managed to learn php yet though, too busy with designing.

Anyhow thanks for the tip.

i will email you.

Archived