• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Require e-mail activation before customer can log into account.

brokenjago

Hi there,

I've set up an osCommerce website, and it's mostly done except for one small issue.

I would like to send an activation e-mail to newly signed-up customers' inboxes, so that they can click on a link and I know that they have access to that e-mail address, and that they're not spam signups, etc.

I would also like to change osCommerce so that only people with e-mails that end in a certain domain (eg, gmail.com,) can register.

Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.

Hi there,

I've set up an osCommerce website, and it's mostly done except for one small issue.

I would like to send an activation e-mail to newly signed-up customers' inboxes, so that they can click on a link and I know that they have access to that e-mail address, and that they're not spam signups, etc.

I would also like to change osCommerce so that only people with e-mails that end in a certain domain (eg, gmail.com,) can register.

bump.

Hello,

I have a question:

How do i change the text on the indexsite? And how do i change the header Oscommerce to my logotyp?

With regards

Foretagshjalp.se

Hi there,

Archived