• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Selection HELP

wandringa

I am new to setting up Ecommerce and just getting aquanted with HTML code, so I am looking fot some help in understanding and getting the Credit Card options setup in OSC the way the documentation shows it should be.

I am looking for a complete explanation as to how to setup online Credit Card acceptance using Autorize.net, what current modules should be used and what setup options work best. I am also trying to figure out why I do not have the Admin>Configuration>Credit Cards section in my Admin as it is discribed in the documentations link below:

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/A...nfiguration/235

Am I missing something that is not installed or is an added install?

I may be missing something very simple but I do not think so. I have been serching the forum but have only found unaswered posts or incomplete answers so far. So if someone can help me with this I would be very greatful. :thumbsup:

Thank You,

Bill Andringa

Spectrum Printing | Design | Apparel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I will see if i can help, first off you are in the wrong section of the admin, it is admin/modules/ and you will see Authorize.net install option. You need to apply at www.Authorize.net for an account then you can install the credit card modoule. Hope this helps

Top of this page --> Community --> Contributions --> Authorize Net AIM

Vger

Vger answered this specific question for me in an other communication. I should have deleted this from the forum or I should have done what I am doing now. Put the answer out here for others to find.

Here is the info that I was given:

2 years ago, when the release of osCommerce MS3 was thought to be imminent, the Knowledge Base was given over to showing MS3 - which still hasn't been released. So what you are seeing on those pages has nothing to do with the current version of osCommerce which is MS2

As I understand this, the reason I do not see the Credit Card options as they are discribed in the Knowledge Base is that it is describing a new version of OSC than the current release version and it is not there.

I hope this is correct and it help you. I am still having issue getting Authorize Net to work. I am now trying to get some outside help with solving the issue.

Archived