• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need Advise/ suggestions from Experienced Webmasters

zeeshop

Hi ,

my Website is ready and live now,

Address: www.zeeshop.co.uk

I was totally new for php and oscommerce, but with help of easy helpfull setup instructions and Support from forum, I can say I made most of it.

I need Advise and suggestion from this forum , if I need to adjust or make any changes.

The area I am most concern is SSL, Please check my SSL and advise If I need to do something(change with named brand?) for this to attract more custommers.

I am using Paypal direct (PRO) as Payment module, Now I also want to add google checkout for uk , I want customer to chose from Option between paypal or google checkout during checkout process, is there any module which can help me on this.

I am using STS 4.4 just upograded to 4.5, if some one can direct me to right place .

Thanks and regards.

zee

The header looks good but the whole store still looks a bit stock osc. Try changing at least the graphical elements for the infobox headers etc.

More of a concern I am having problems with your ssl. I am getting a warning box. If I then go on to view the certificate I am getting a warning stating "This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certification authority". This could be a minor prob, I don't know. Someone with more ssl experience may be of more help but the imediate concern is that it will ring alarm bells crazy with your customers and send them running.

The header looks good but the whole store still looks a bit stock osc. Try changing at least the graphical elements for the infobox headers etc.

More of a concern I am having problems with your ssl. I am getting a warning box. If I then go on to view the certificate I am getting a warning stating "This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certification authority". This could be a minor prob, I don't know. Someone with more ssl experience may be of more help but the imediate concern is that it will ring alarm bells crazy with your customers and send them running.

Thanks for suggestion. I deffinately need someone to advise me about ssl, If mine is not good, can someone advise me which SSL certificate is Affordable and secure to attract more customers.

I am working on changind infobox header, I need to read more in forum how to do that.

Thanks

zee

Archived