• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Register globals

Darky10

Can't find any reference to installing register globals when contributions are installed.

Is there any step by step guide to installing the register globals with contributions.

Thanks

Can't find any reference to installing register globals when contributions are installed.

Is there any step by step guide to installing the register globals with contributions.

Thanks

You do not have to install register globals. It's part of your webservers function. It is also advised not to run a web store with register_globals on as this is a security risk.

You do not have to install register globals. It's part of your webservers function. It is also advised not to run a web store with register_globals on as this is a security risk.

When the site fired up the register globals message came up. Register globals had to be enabled to play the game. The contribution i am referring is to 'NOT' register globals

If there is another way to turn it off and the site continues to work can you, or anyone tell me how to do it.

When the site fired up the register globals message came up. Register globals had to be enabled to play the game. The contribution i am referring is to 'NOT' register globals

If there is another way to turn it off and the site continues to work can you, or anyone tell me how to do it.

If you install the register globals patch and encounter a contrib that is not RG = off compatible you'll have to fix it.

The author of the patch has included some handy tips on how to do that in the docs.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Archived