• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart is EMPTY when customer tries to check out

rtrr

Help. I finally had a customer visit my website and after she added her items to the shopping cart, she went to checkout. At checkout, gets a message that shopping cart is empty. But if you click on the icon for shopping cart contents, the items ordered are there! I went in and tried to place an order myself and the very same thing happened.

When I first set everything up, I did a dummy order and all worked well. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? I am not good at all this computer stuff. HTML is to be avoided at all costs, lol. I need help. Please...

Help. I finally had a customer visit my website and after she added her items to the shopping cart, she went to checkout. At checkout, gets a message that shopping cart is empty. But if you click on the icon for shopping cart contents, the items ordered are there! I went in and tried to place an order myself and the very same thing happened.

When I first set everything up, I did a dummy order and all worked well. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? I am not good at all this computer stuff. HTML is to be avoided at all costs, lol. I need help. Please...

What did you change between the dummy order and the real order?

Correction it’s not the checkout, it works fine. The problem is in the cart contents page. It does not show the products in the cart, however if you click on checkout link at the top right it will allow you to checkout.

Do anyone have a solution!