• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CAUTION!! 2CHECKOUT

puchaapparel

I had signed up with 2Checkout over a month ago. Seemed like a good choice. All the other credit companys charge an arm/leg for services. So with my site up and running.....up to the point of communication with the 2Checkout site, I ran into some programming issues on Sunday, and had to take my site down...when I got it back up on Monday afternoon I continued to try and get my site to work with 2Checkout's site. No such luck.....I kept getting a Parameter Error. So 2:30Am on Wednesday I decided to just try and call 2Checkout. Maybe their site had problems. WELL....I find out from their operator that they decided to disconnect my service with them for "they reviewed my site on Monday morning and I had nothing on my web site to sell......its policy. THEY NEVER SENT ME ONE EMAIL, or CALL ME, OR FAX me that they done this......I spent hours and hours of my time working on an issue that was their policy.

And what did I get by complaining to them.....zip. They are refunding my intial fee that they charged me 2 months ago.

Their customer service was the bad.....policies even worse. CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION

I never did get my site working with theirs......

Archived