• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what account program should i use

pureliving

I live in the UK but is using the commerce module to work through dropshippers, from other countries, and i wondered if someone can kindly recommend what accounts program i could use, that could easily be used, along side Osc module (can be separate), to automate when i input orders received and orders made, to apply the data to it applicable accounts file, such as Int and Ext VAT, Int and Ext Fees, Int and Ext Shipping, along with product prices Int and Ext, and of course the Profit accounts and sales analysis, and the required expense accounts, bank account and bank control (mostly required as all transactions are instantly through the bank via paypal), along with all control accounts.

It would dearly be appreciated if someone could please lead me onto the best source to have such program.

p.s. Please not connected to Ebay, i am not using them.

OsCommerce Developers: Maybe you could addition such facility into your Program, and offer it has a update to the current OsC module, email me if you have considered my idea, please dont take the idea and forget about me and my idea contribution.

Sage Line 50 is a popular choice and version 12 (or 13?) is very easy to use. There are also a number of connectors out there to link your OSC shop to Sage.

http://www.holbi.co.uk/modules-for-oscomme...rce-connectors/

Is one that we looked at though we don't run Sage anymore for our accounts. The downside with Sage is the controls are not as expansive to what we need and that doing refunds and partial refunds were a bit of a nightmare to control. Also the lack of a decent search facility drove our accounts guys bonkers!

Archived